Achievement Trading Thread

Barad

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for partners for Kingpin, Compulsive Liar, Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace, and the kill 3 people with 1 dynamite achievement (can't remember it's name). Am based in UK so let me know. Am also willing to help out in return or just be helpful :)

GT - AquaAmoeba

Edited by KrisKros
Forgot to say something

Hello all :) I picked this up today have completed every single player achievement, however i need to do ALL the co-op achievements, hence we could do it pretty methodically (this being a great guide http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=307288) Only need one person for the time being to get all achievements besides Prof. Portal and Friends List With Benefits, though i am willing to help people with those too. Gamertag : TC Kurly, UK time but willing to play in night for US players.

I need help with the following achievements:

Who Needs Deadeye?

Double Bagger.

Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace.

Compulsive Liar.

Legion of Boom.

Kingpin.

I have one other player. If you can help or want to get the achievements together then please send a message to Ell Dante.

Thanks!

searching for friends to boost kinping pappapapap poker compulsive liar legion of boom

my gt is John Heart

1.John Heart

2.Yaucono

3.USMC PAPA BEAR

4.Alice2183

5.ClaireAbernathy

My friend and I would like to get these as well. We also need Who Needs Deadeye and Double Bagger if a couple people are interested in those.