SF4 Titles and Icons

The Ringtailed

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey can these 500 or 506 wins be done in player and ranked or just ranked?

I won 2 out of 4 today. This might take me a little while playing legit without boosting with a friend.

They are from any online win so can be done in both ranked and player or just one.

I've got most of my wins in player and the titles for those wins have unlocked fine.

• 3 weeks later...

FYI the match wins titles and icons go by your medal match win count, not the Player Card. And it is rounded numbers (e.g. 100, 150, 300, 500). The Player Card win count will always be equal to or greater than your medal match win count because sometimes you may get credit for the win but not the medal (e.g. if your opponent disconnects early). But what you want are medals.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone is still updating the icon list, but I just unlocked the SF.com icon after beating all normal trials. I've already gotten "storied reputation", but didn't get an icon for that, so maybe the info posted is wrong (or maybe there's more than one way to unlock the icon). I'm offline so my achievement list hasn't updated (I'm sending this through a phone), but I just unlocked "technical fighter" a few minutes ago and it gave me the "new icons" message, so when I checked it out, StreetFighter.com was the only one with "new" on it.

• 8 months later...