Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there. Trying to finish up the last of my ACR achievements and I can't ever find the right games to get them. If anyone has the DLC and needs any help, hit me up. My gamertag is Dennarai.

I need...

Stopped Dead

The Vulture

Pirate’s bravery

The Juggernaut

Carnival

Wild Rage

Restrained Violence

Straw Hat

The Spice of Life

Up and Down

Boost session this Friday 5-10-13 6pm central. Sign up if you would like to join. Doing all multiplayer achievements. I'll check here periodically and send you a message and friend request if we still need you. Thanks.

Planet Chuck

Dennarai

Ho1yHotCakes

aoc5044

I'm down for boosting the MP Cheevos Friday if u still need another just send me a request.

GT- CL0KW0RK (zeros not O's)

Just activated my 2 day trial for the Mediterranean map pack and needing to get all of those achieves plus like 2 others for the smaller add-on. Willing to help if I'm helped in return, just send me a message, I'll be on all day today. Please include XB360 Achieve AC:Revelations in the message as well, so I know what game someones asking to boost.

GT: Hitt0 Havok (That is the number zero in Hitt0)

I'm planning on setting up an xp boosting session to get the "True Templar" achievement. Is there any one the can explain the best way to boost in this multuplayer? What gametype is the best and how many people do you need? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance~

Just activated my 2 day trial for the Mediterranean map pack and needing to get all of those achieves plus like 2 others for the smaller add-on. Willing to help if I'm helped in return, just send me a message, I'll be on all day today. Please include XB360 Achieve AC:Revelations in the message as well, so I know what game someones asking to boost.

GT: Hitt0 Havok (That is the number zero in Hitt0)

You cannot get the achievements from the trial.

My Gamer tag is Bam31788, I have one person already and we are looking for two others to assist in boosting all of the multiplayer achievements including D.L.C: Ancestors Multiplayer Character Pack, and D.L.C: DLC: Mediterranean Traveller Map Pack. I will be online between 9:30am-4:00pm EST today, from 1:30-4:00 EST Wednesday, 8:00am-11:00am Thursday, and 8:00am-10:00, I will not be available on Saturday. If you are interested, please notify me as soon as you possibly can, we would like to try to complete all of the achievements today, but if it takes longer, we can all arrange when we will be able to get together and complete all of the achievements. Even if we complete all the achievements, we will assist you until you are complete with yours.

Hey I'll be on tonight and some tomorrow if anyone wants to boost for just the Mediterranean traveler MP I'm game. If you guys need a few extra achievements that's fine too, I just need the MT achievements and I'm done. My GT is Dokusari

Needing the Ancestors Multiplayer Character Pack and Mediterranean Traveller Map Pack Achievements, as well as Explorer (Finish a Game in each Mode, can't find Players for Steal the Artifact, Assassinate and Chest Capture).

Looking for People with the same Target, just add me, GT: gumbulum