Achievement Guide with Complete Video & Text Walkthrough WIP

Outinthedark

Thank you, forgot about hiding under tables!

Edit: I recommend placing Amy under the table first before hacking the computer. This way you don't have to worry about grabbing her hand. The solier comes in the room quickly if you set off the alarm.

You're welcome, also if you want Amy and Lana to hide at once just hit the A button again.

If you can tell me more, I can add it to the text guide at least. I never did this.

I didn't really notice anything else.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on. A bit embarrassed to admit this but I'm plowing through for a review and I'm dangerous close to invoking Wolpaw's Law. At this point I'm just trying to see if I can finish so I can comment on the rest of the story.

I have no idea how you made it through chapter 5.

Edited by Chazboski
double post.

Sorry about that, brain is turning to mush dealing with this. As far as I can tell it has something to do with the phone and car alarms. But what I have no idea.

If more people had this game there would be more video guides to help me out. but sadly i have to wait.... or figure this mess out on my own. -_-

No double posting, use the edit button.

OT: im still stuck in the freaking beginning of chapter 5 :) i have no clue on how to get stupid amy to come to me without her getting into shit....

Chapter 5 is ~200 minutes away -__-

I'm furiously typing btw. The edit will be much more concise and I'm also trying to create maps for the large environment in chapter 5.

Which marking? I'm still trying to sneak past zombies

OK when i started there were 3 zombies. i could only kill 2.... so i used the dumpster to block the view of the 3rd one. i took amy and i made her crawl through a pipe.(the pipes are on the left) after that i waited to become infected so i could walk around the zombies.(move a car and another dumpster) there is a phone on the right by 2 zombies....(while infected) press it and run/walk around the corner.

there should be a dead soldier with a breathing mask. use it, and wait to become infected again. those 2 zombies by the car should be at the phone now....go back to amy(while infected), and heal. and from there you should see the broken glass on the ground but dont go that way yet. see the red smoke coming up from the ground? head that way and the mark will be right there on the wall by the car. its the power that you need to silence the glass so you can pass.

When i get the shock wave power i cant seem to progress because ill get spotted, and yes i hit the car alarm.....they keep moving like idiots. why cant they stand still like the zombies by the phone?

Edited by Annalie

OK when i started there were 3 zombies. i could only kill 2.... so i used the dumpster to block the view of the 3rd one. i took amy and i made her crawl through a pipe.(the pipes are on the left) after that i waited to become infected so i could walk around the zombies.(move a car and another dumpster) there is a phone on the right by 2 zombies.... press it and run/walk around the corner.

there should be a dead soldier with a breathing mask. use it, and wait to become infected again. those 2 zombies by the car should be at the phone now....go back to amy(while infected), and heal. and from there you should see the broken glass on the ground but dont go that way yet. see the red smoke coming up from the ground? head that way and the mark will be right there on the wall by the car. its the power that you need to silence the glass so you can pass.

When i get the shock wave power i cant seem to progress because ill get spotted, and yes i hit the car alarm.....they keep moving like idiots. why cant they stand still like the zombies by the phone?

Awesome, got there!

Glad to help.

if you manage to get by the next set of zombies with the shockwave power let me know how you did it.;)

Damn near made it doing this. After you set off the car alarm, hide Amy in the gas station. get infected and get all the way to the dead soldier again. Heal up, get infected and the very last car set off the alarm, that will drag those two to the top. Go back and get amy, hug the truck and the left wall tight and there is a hiding place halfway up the road. Hide her, double back hugging the wall and get infected. Go out and get the car that behind them. Head back to Amy and carry on. I was seen last second, but I also tried to run.

I still haven't seen the other power word.

Found the power word, now I have a new problem. Glitches are happening to where the zombies will attack without seeing me, I can run, but I cant use weapons or shouts

Ok glitched my way to the next checkpoint.... .I'll take it I guess

Edited by Chazboski
add on

Damn near made it doing this. After you set off the car alarm, hide Amy in the gas station. get infected and get all the way to the dead soldier again. Heal up, get infected and the very last car set off the alarm, that will drag those two to the top. Go back and get amy, hug the truck and the left wall tight and there is a hiding place halfway up the road. Hide her, double back hugging the wall and get infected. Go out and get the car that behind them. Head back to Amy and carry on. I was seen last second, but I also tried to run.

I still haven't seen the other power word.

Found the power word, now I have a new problem. Glitches are happening to where the zombies will attack without seeing me, I can run, but I cant use weapons or shouts

Ok glitched my way to the next checkpoint.... .I'll take it I guess

I said F it, and i ran. i found a stick and i went to work.

It looks like i have the same glitch... -_-

Edited by Annalie

I wish I could see what glitches you both are talking about. Sounds like you are making it harder for yourself, walking back and forth from the gas station to the dead soldier.

Got the glitch following your guide the last time. Zombies just run up and start attacking as normal essentially. The game forgets its a stealth mission.

I wish I could see what glitches you both are talking about. Sounds like you are making it harder for yourself, walking back and forth from the gas station to the dead soldier.

I move from the mute power, to the shockwave power. to fail every damn time i try.(because the zombies always see me.... which is why i ran in the first place. im about to go to bed cause im getting a headache.

Got the glitch following your guide the last time. Zombies just run up and start attacking as normal essentially. The game forgets its a stealth mission.

2 things trigger it. You run/walk faster than the game likes, or Amy is seen. It's surprisingly not a random glitch. Happened to me a bunch at first when I was banging my head against my desk. The fact that those damn Zombies have an infinite sight line is idiotic and mostly why she gets seen easily as she wonders around a bit (not specifically when you see the splitscreen cutsene).

It annoyed the piss out of me. I ran through it a 2nd time on easy though in under 15 minutes failed twice because of those hawk eyed Zombies.