Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i would like to know still how many of u looking to boost the mp& dlc. i m trying to arrange a time slot. thx.

looking for this..

GT:

i Dare Survive

Looking to boost all DLC multiplayer achievements. It would be GREAT if you are organizing a group, since it appears difficult to get people to boost in this game. I am active on the weekends, starting at 8 PST.

Gamertag: Pooperscoops.

im looking to do this. Only online sundays and monday. How many do we need?

Tag same as User name

Looking to join any group that will be boosting the DLC achievements, because I can't even find a lobby to play in.

My schedule's rather sporadic so I can't really say when I'd be available, but I'm usually around in the evenings, EST. If anybody sends me a friend request, please make sure to specify that it's for Crysis 3 DLC achievements or I will just block you.

Let's go ahead and try this.

We will be doing The Lost Island maps and achievements.

See the order of achievements below. We will get them for people in the order they signed up.

11:00 am cst

1. YouOughtaKnow

2. SirSpooneth

We can do it with 6 players, I believe, but will leave it open to 12. If we have 6 on the 5th, we will go with it.

We will go for map specific first. So that's:

Totally Oarsome

Cliff Diving

Slippery Customer

Swept Aside

Chocks Away Old Boy!

Then we will go for the match types:

Renaissance Man

Flawless Victory

Egocentric/King of the Swingers

Me and YouOughtaKnow will be there the entire time until everyone gets their DLC achievements. If needed, we might be able to help out with some others after that.

Updated list below.

Does anyone have a problem with moving it back to 1pm cst for Taiyz?

If so, then we will stick with the original time. I just wanted to get as many people the opportunity as possible.

Let's go ahead and try this.

We will be doing The Lost Island maps and achievements.

See the order of achievements below. We will get them for people in the order they signed up.

11:00 am cst

1. YouOughtaKnow

2. SirSpooneth

3. Taiyz (maybe)

4. Pooperscoops

5. jamal2807

6. i Dare Survive

7. Trouble 95

We can do it with 6 players, I believe, but will leave it open to 12. If we have 6 on the 5th, we will go with it.

We will go for map specific first. So that's:

Totally Oarsome

Cliff Diving

Slippery Customer

Swept Aside

Chocks Away Old Boy!

Then we will go for the match types:

Renaissance Man

Flawless Victory

Egocentric/King of the Swingers

Me and YouOughtaKnow will be there the entire time until everyone gets their DLC achievements. If needed, we might be able to help out with some others after that.

I'm still going to try and play with you guys, I mean who knows how long it'll take to get everybody the achievements. If you guys are still playing when I manage to get online, I'll try to get into your lobby.

Edit: Our group completed all the DLC achievements in addition to some others, and I've gotten all of the multiplayer achievements, so nobody send me any more requests please.

Edited by Taiyz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...