What's this game about?

THE J00ZE

just looked at the achievements. copied "ランク マッチで名人になる" the 150G Achievement and pasted it into google language tools to see what it was. translates to: "Rank is a master at match"

note: if you wanna translate to see what the others are, the language is Japanese

Its Mahjong, which if i remember correctly, is a game where you have to match up dominoe shaped tiles that both have the same design on them. You can play it for free on Yahoo games I believe
Wow, I was enticed, wondering what this game was about... Freakin' Mahjong. That's a Live Arcade game AT MOST. Not a full retail game.

It's exactly like the other Mahjong for the japanese 360. It sucks because it's the 4 player version of Mahjong and not the one where you have to match pairs to get rid of all the tiles (which is much easier because I don't know the stupid 4 player Mahjong rules). I'm gonna get it anyway just to complete my collection.

• 11 months later...
It's exactly like the other Mahjong for the japanese 360. It sucks because it's the 4 player version of Mahjong and not the one where you have to match pairs to get rid of all the tiles (which is much easier because I don't know the stupid 4 player Mahjong rules). I'm gonna get it anyway just to complete my collection.

Hope this helps

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Mahjong_scoring_rules

• 3 weeks later...