Complete list of Collectibles

Tripl299

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So, I can NOT find the 3rd gadget upgrade in the Raisin'A Ruckus Lv. Can someone please help explain this a lil more clear?? I looked everywhere by that 1st switch.

Thanks

The Sgt.

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wasnt where I was thinking. It was in the part where you have to activate 7 switches in a row..... if all else fails use the night vision...... thanks

Edited by the Sgt Sw

i got a question, on the very first level with penny it says that there are 3 gadget upgrades, well there are no orange gadget upgrades they are green power upgrades. whats up with this ?

penny only has gadget upgrades, nothing else. also the guide here only shows them in different colours for ease - they dont correspond to the game. i.e. the minigames you find arent red, they are green.

im going through this game now, done 11 stages and i think ive grabbed everything i need.

well on the first level i picked up 3 POWER upgrades and in the guide it does say the colors that are in this list correspond to the different items, im doing the level into the deep with bolt and a bunch of these arent in the right places or order of how to get to them.

also on raisin a ruckus i picked up 3 power upgrades, i have never seen a gadget bar upgrade wtf is going on in my game?!

Edited by sharno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me also and couple of levels before where you get achievement Power's out... after riding a lift up it says that when you break the glass there is one collectible right by the computer but if you destroy the computers there's another one almost next to the first which isn't listed in the guide.... and I've found another one not in this list, on some previous level but can't remember which one (It was with Penny and level was jungle/ruins like)

I did get a fourth upgrade on the demolition level. It was a power? not a health. I believe it was the forklift in the lower right.
Edited by Kreten

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A few flaws in the guide but other than that its excellent work.For the people crying that their missing upgrades for some reason rather its for bolt or penny just take your time and pay attention to everything on each level and just keep count on each power up you get.I started from scratch after beating it and followed the guide almost to the t and i got all the power ups and hacks with no problems.

• 1 month later...

Doggie Demolition(Bolt then Penny)--3 Gadget Bar Upgrades/3 Power Upgrades/1 Health Power Up/1 Hack Level

Bolt

4.) **Note: Can't explain this one, but I think you have to destroy everything in the room, because after I did, a Health Power Up appeared in the middle of the room.

This was a Power Up for me, not a Health.

Everything else has been spot on though.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Appreciate the guide. I didn't want to go back to this game because I hated it but I just told myself I'm gonna finish it and finally 1K it today. Used the guide to get all the collectibles and was able to 1K it. :woop: