Achievement Trading Thread....

Looking for the Ready Steady Go achievement:

Create or accept a challenge from a friend on the official website

I have both Uplay and Fitness Evolved accounts, I just need someone on my friends list to issue a challenge. I'm looking for two things, a friend and a challenge. If anyone's interested, send me a message.

I'll gladly do the same in return.

GT: MonsterToaster

• 2 weeks later...

I'll do it if I can do it without a gold account. I need this achievement too.

Edit: I just got this achievement without anyone on my Your Shape friends list. Just create a challenge on the website and do an activity and it should pop up. You don't actually need to select any friends.

Edited by John325

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also need the challenge achievement, I linked my account and logged in with my Windows Live ID but can't create a challenge for myself and no friends show up to send the challenge to. Can anyone add me and send me a challenge to see if I can unlock it? My GT is Runner eGirl. TIA! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If there's anyone that needs help with the challenge achievement, feel free to send me a message on Xbox Live about it. Doesn't matter how long from this post (I own the game and am always down to help). Just no random FR's please, send me a message so I know what's up.

Edited by twotonkoala

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I am looking for help with this achievement. I have my uplay account and everything set up. I dont think the website is working anymore, seems to be the friend list on the your shape center is not functioning. Is it working for anyone else? Ubisoft support has been a joke so far...

Uplay : HolyDozer2014

GT : HolyDozer 2