Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Xenolith666

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you get 5 motion Sensor Assists?

I've been going into TDM, using the T-UGS, and when I place it down the map shows enemies but I have not been getting assists when people kill them.

I've been doing this numerous times and have not been getting anything. It's annoying me cause this is the last ribbon I need for that achievement.

How do you get 5 motion Sensor Assists?

I've been going into TDM, using the T-UGS, and when I place it down the map shows enemies but I have not been getting assists when people kill them.

I've been doing this numerous times and have not been getting anything. It's annoying me cause this is the last ribbon I need for that achievement.

refer to the ribbon guide, also stickied at the top.. it's not the t-ugs, it's the MAV you have to use.

I was wondering for "You can be my wingman anytime", you said the alternative method was to just use the machine guns. What do you mean by that?

I personally did not do it that way, but some have posted that instead of using missles, just fire machineguns at the enemy jet. Technically you aren't missing with a missle. But I can't confirm this method's effectiveness. Better off using a video and memorizing the actions of the enemy fighters.

False.

Give this game a 1000/10 Difficult

Cause the last mission on hard ITS IMMPOSSIBLE ITS THE BIGGEST BULLSHIT !!

OMG mw3 on veteran was so cool and battlefield suck as hell on hard this is so stupid.

Thats because it takes skill to play BF3, Ive beat them both on the hardest difficulty, MoD WaR is easy as hell to complete...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice guide:). Some really useful videos. The only thing I would say is that the difficulty is 8/10 because:

• of the poorly designed hitboxes
  • allied AI is pants on head retarded
  • enemy AI is omnipotent
  • lagg in Coop is unseen and complicates everything
  • checkpoints in campaign are poorly designed

• 3 weeks later...
good guide, but man is this game glitchy. i was literally killed by a wooden chair that i ran into, among other random BS deaths. sure looks good but plays like crap.

Be careful of those chairs.. I hear they side with the Taliban!

In all seriousness I didn't run into any glitch like that when I did the campaign.. but that's a good one!

I needed a break form the mp, so I just finished the single player on hard.

Just need 2 or so achievements which I will do on easy.

Thanks for the guide, was real helpfull

I found this method a lot easier.

This how I did it as well. I thought it was gonna be a hard achievement to get, but I got in on my first try on hard.

Edited by BSH 1975

I rented this from GameFly. Im working my way through the Single Player on EASY. But my question is do I need the ONLINE pass to play the co op portion? My son wants to play it, and I figure I can rent it for him and he and I can knock out co op together on our seperate xbox's. thanx.

Edited by jules the great
spelling

There's a video for practically every achievement.. can't get much more detailed than that.

For Lock and Load, I do mention you keep all points.

I'll update the efficiency ribbon guides.

Great guide and thank you for not adding the text one of the 2nd or 3rd posters listed.. Looking at a guide, I hate having obvious points listed and to waste time reading them. ie make sure you zoom in with the sniper rifle. etc.

• 4 weeks later...