Gun Runners Guide

THE DEADLY DOG

Im trying to go for the Kill Cazadores with the dynamite. But I throw it and it takes like a good 10 seconds to blow up and the enemies are then nowhere near it because they are attacking me. How am I supposed to keep them near the explosion without myself getting blown apart?

Short fuse dynamite. I believe if you also throw it at them in VATS then it will blow up on contact, but I haven't played in a while so I am not 100% on that.

There are 2 kinds: "Dynamite" & "Long Fuse Dynamite" and the challenge involves the latter.

Ive found plenty of the buggers but I haven't tried using VATS mode. Ill try that next time I play the game, I only have the 3, 3Star challenges to do now.

Yeah give VATS a try and let me know.

Yeah so I decided not to go for this challenge, i did try VATS on them but the bomb still waited in Vats mode before going off. I just decided to do the 10 or 15 named Legion guys instead. The 5 Deathclaw one was pretty challenging too.

Well with the legion guys you could always take a main save and just do a dummy branch off that you could delete or move away with if you don't want to kill too many named characters.

Deathclaws key is to demobilize those legs. Then it's just a matter of rounds to the head haha.

• 4 months later...

Thinking I am stuck. Beat the game already and very hard to acccomplish the 3* challenges. I can't find enemies anywhere. Do I have to start over or are there any places the enemies respawn. Deathclaws, Sentry Bots and Cazadores. I have no problem finding the weapons. I am level 45 and don't want to start over.

Thinking I am stuck. Beat the game already and very hard to acccomplish the 3* challenges. I can't find enemies anywhere. Do I have to start over or are there any places the enemies respawn. Deathclaws, Sentry Bots and Cazadores. I have no problem finding the weapons. I am level 45 and don't want to start over.

Been ages since I played but I know that u get some on the quests in thorn, red quarry has death claws

• 3 months later...

Just my luck...No robots at the Crash Site, they don't respawn in the REPCONN building or anywhere else I've seen them. The ones in REPCONN weren't counting as they were maintenance droids and similar. Don't think the Helios ones respawn either.

Are there any robots in the DLCs? Would have had some kills towards this, but they either don't count or my companions decide to run ahead and kill a bunch even though I've told them "wait here"

Just my luck...No robots at the Crash Site, they don't respawn in the REPCONN building or anywhere else I've seen them. The ones in REPCONN weren't counting as they were maintenance droids and similar. Don't think the Helios ones respawn either.

Are there any robots in the DLCs? Would have had some kills towards this, but they either don't count or my companions decide to run ahead and kill a bunch even though I've told them "wait here"

First make a save (to refer back to if you want). You should dismiss your companions next, and then wait 3 days in order to have locations respawn enemies. Old World Blues has a fair few robotic enemies I think. But for in the Mojave, places to search include: West Pump Station, REPCONN Headquarters, New Vegas Steel Mill.

Search in abandoned business/factory buildings, and also Vaults, especially Vault 11.

You could also try taking on the Securitrons on the Strip, but don't forget to save first!