What's the best way to beat NANCY-M1847J?

neomax1986

I have about 870G in this game the only achievements i have left to do is the annoying scenario chapters i.e Devil Jin etc which really are really starting to piss me off, i must add! Then theres the NANCY-M1847J i've tried everything possible to beat this guy. I've been close a few times but anytime he drops below 1/2 he's health bar he starts shooting rockets at you which are just impossible to dodge!

Does anyone have a strategy to beating this guy?, the info would be greatly appreciated :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/Violent+Strike.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick King. Constantly do sidestep+LK+RK, while rising RK, sidestep+LK+RK. When Nancy does the rockets, just sidewalk; you won't be hit. When Nancy uses guns, just crouch. Big blue laser? Sidewalk. Jump over the rocket hands Nancy fires along the ground, and sidestep the rocket hand Nancy tries to drop on you. When Nancy tries to cut away the floor beneath you, just sidwalk.

Alternatively, pick Bob, and, using the same tactics listed above, constantly do his b,b+LK+RK unblockable. Big damage.

The best character imo is Alisa, Just keep using her :dright: :dright: :bbut: :bbut:

Spam the hell out of it just keep tapping those buttons right of the bat and you will knock it down to half its health before it evens gets a hit on you, When you see the red laser pop out its head side step untill your out of the circle and then repeat, I got a prefect on Nancy using this method and ive told like 5 of freinds this method and they've demolished it aswell. Very easy.

Also hook up a 2nd pad and if you think your going to die hit start on the 2nd pad beat the character u choose and you will be back at Nancy without having to replay the 1st 6 fighters. Remeber to set it to Easy and 1 round.

The best character imo is Alisa, Just keep using her :dright: :dright: :bbut: :bbut:

Spam the hell out of it just keep tapping those buttons right of the bat and you will knock it down to half its health before it evens gets a hit on you, When you see the red laser pop out its head side step untill your out of the circle and then repeat, I got a prefect on Nancy using this method and ive told like 5 of freinds this method and they've demolished it aswell. Very easy.

Also hook up a 2nd pad and if you think your going to die hit start on the 2nd pad beat the character u choose and you will be back at Nancy without having to replay the 1st 6 fighters. Remeber to set it to Easy and 1 round.

Genesis you genius. You've just saved me so much time haha. I did not know about the 2nd controller thing although it's so obvious now xD. The Alisa tactic is great too. Didn't expect her to be that powerful. Thanks alot man. I appreciate it.

LOL, you're the winner, man.

Thank you for this.

u

i think im doing something wrong, these combo does simply 2 normal punches or not?

Dont try and do the combo just keep hitting :dright: and :bbut: The Combo is :bbut: :bbut: i added an extra :dright: my bad lol Dont think about doing it just keeping hitting the buttons, Pushing :dright: is just to keep you tight up to nancy because if she gets any distance on you your toast my freind. Also i dont see how your punching because Alisa's punch button is :xbut:... :bbut: is her kick button, Trust me i would know as she's my best fighter in the game.

Edited by Genesis x360a

Just found this method on the net, got it first time! the move is called dark greeting for jack 6 ( FORWARD+RED, then very quickly BLUE), very little dodging required just spam!

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=9rgYxD1oIjk&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3D9rgYxD1oIjk%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

Edited by Molloy2006

Dont try and do the combo just keep hitting :dright: and :bbut: The Combo is :bbut: :bbut: i added an extra :dright: my bad lol Dont think about doing it just keeping hitting the buttons, Pushing :dright: is just to keep you tight up to nancy because if she gets any distance on you your toast my freind. Also i dont see how your punching because Alisa's punch button is :xbut:... :bbut: is her kick button, Trust me i would know as she's my best fighter in the game.

your AWESOME Genesis...worked like a charm!!!!!

Just found this method on the net, got it first time! the move is called dark greeting for jack 6 ( FORWARD+RED, then very quickly BLUE), very little dodging required just spam!

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=9rgYxD1oIjk&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3D9rgYxD1oIjk%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

This is the method I used and it took about 3 attempts. I didn't even bother to dodge!