Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Maka

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 quick yet very helpful notes...

You can do I don’t want no 2 minute Man in projectives, and for some reason I found it easier...

You can do Manual Master in any game mode... Free Skate is what I would recommend for doing it.

I just found it easier because I didn't have to wait for 2 minutes just 1.

I've been debating on getting this. It seemed like a lot of people were complaining about this game when it first came out. Is it good? Worth buying?

People were complaining because it felt weird after playing newer games, but after you play a little and upgrade your character, this game is fantastic.

I had a lot of fun with it, although it's not perfect, and the soundtrack is pretty well done.

It's like an 8.5/10 for me, but if you haven't played the old games, it's like a 6.5/10.

I've been debating on getting this. It seemed like a lot of people were complaining about this game when it first came out. Is it good? Worth buying?

My 2 cents. If you played the originals this one does not feel the same at all. That being said once you get used to what I honestly consider a downgrade not an upgrade from the originals (except for the graphics) you should still have fun with it.

My 2 cents. If you played the originals this one does not feel the same at all. That being said once you get used to what I honestly consider a downgrade not an upgrade from the originals (except for the graphics) you should still have fun with it.

The game plays almost exactly like the originals. I ONLY played Thps 1,2 & 3. I remember all the broken controls that would leave you helpless when trying to stop, turn, or do a certain trick. This game keeps all of that "fun" stuff. The only thing different about this game is there's no ps1 controller.

On my way through the game another time now, and making video guides for all objectives (career and projective) for the completist achievement now.

Hopefully the formatting goes well. Let me know if you think there is a better way!

EDIT: I've almost completed all the career mode videos, and I've already begun with Projective mode videos, which will begin being uploaded tonight. I have also updated and added information in regards to the roadmap section.

Edited by Maka

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to admit, when I first played this game, the graphics looked so crisp

Then, as I started playing, the controls felt "crisp". If there's any way to describe it. The older controls were more fluid.

Honestly, I think it's the HD that is changing the "feel" to the game. There are a lot of compaints, the control is not THAT much of a change-up, but old-timers will notice something. New players might actually appreciate the way this one plays out.