Get to know Jack journal 5?

lid

When I was on it the generator worked then a bunch of rakk flew up from the nest. Had to kill one of them that was holding it. I did this quest post game but I don' think that matters and I don't remember hitting any other switches. Is there a power line from the switch to something else?

I have researched this and here's what you gotta do...

Join a friends game who hasn't done it. Have them host and do it. Turn it in. It should complete.

I am in the same boat with the red switch. If anyone hasn't done this mission and is doing it soon....please give me a heads up. I can give some sweet level 33 guns to you.

I have researched this and here's what you gotta do...

Join a friends game who hasn't done it. Have them host and do it. Turn it in. It should complete.

I am in the same boat with the red switch. If anyone hasn't done this mission and is doing it soon....please give me a heads up. I can give some sweet level 33 guns to you.

See, here's a dilema - It happened to my buddy and he asked me to wait for him to do the mission when I acquired it. I did so and didn't even go to Arid Nexus. When he joined, my first 4 Journals said Complete. I dashboarded and it was still the same. My journals should've been fresh and undone. I hope they patch this.

Hey guys. Yea this has just happened to me not 10mins ago from posting. Help with completing this side mission would be greatly appreciated. GT - SuperSwany.

This happen to me also ,what I ended up doing was set the quest on in my game and then quit to the menu. Load up match making and looked for "Data Mining". Join that and you should be fine (if they are on the quest).

Just make sure that they are on the 4th or less and you should be golden ;)

Thanks for the advice guys but get this. Went online this afternoon and downloaded the new dlc for the Mechromancer. Thought nothing of it but hoped they had included some game fixes aswell. Started up my game, went to the generator switch and the light was green?? Took a deep breath and activated it. An electrical charge travelled to the nest and released about 5/6 rakk, one of which had the 5th echo device. Too happy for words! Let me know if the same has happened with similar issues on this side mission.

• 4 weeks later...

This damn thing glitched twice for me. The first time the switch worked and the Rakk ate it. I shot it down but the journal fell into a group of rocks....it was like it buried under them. There was no way to get it. So, I said, I will just save and restart and it will be fine but NOOOOO!!!....just like some others the switch stays red. FRUSTRATING!!!!!!