Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i'm stuck on level 8 were u need to break the barrier. i have tried to throw all manner of things over the wall but everything i try just keeps bounceing back of the wall. i have got to over level 50 thing so i should be able to but doesnt work. i cant see and concrete ledge to stand on anywere and ive even tried jumping on top of a car to get some extra height, but it still doesnt seem to even come close to getting over the stupid wall. realy stumped on this one, help anyone.

OK, I'm stuck (again) and now on what looks like a simple bit, but for the life of me I don't know how to get up there without getting killed.

Trying to climb up the rope towards the helicopter right at the start of chapter 7 (7.1). Climb dodging debris OK, fire trails start down the cliff face and then two long pieces of metal fall down and take me out. Can't seem to jump to the side or away from the cliff face to avoid them - any tips?

EDIT - Nevermind, just seemed like I was unlucky over and over again - kept at it and eventually I found my way up. This game seems a little random in how things play out - sometimes falling rocks hit you, sometimes they don't. Sometimes bits of helicopter hit you, sometimes they don't. I'll be glad to get this one out of the way.

Edited by CuppaChoc

im stuck on 7.3 i think, its right before you get into the secret room in the castle. ive shined the flashlight thing on all 6 symbols, but i cant find the elevator??

the elevator is on the top floor you have to jump out the open window in that room with the goo and grab the rope

careful theres a big humanz up there

• 2 weeks later...

I need help on Ep 3 Sequence 4

Stitchs and Truth

Okay I went into the building where the radar gets jammed completed all the stuff in there now I am having troubles on how to get across to the ambulance meeting or whatever the red/orange dot is across the huge crack in the road How do I get across I looked everywhere!

• 1 month later...

I'm stuck on Chapter 3 where i'm the park, underground on my way to the museum. There's a big where you blow up one of the eggs, pull the electric chord of the water, get in and turn the gas off for the next corridor. When going down that corridor there's that black water stuff but i swear i can't get past it, no matter where i shine my torch it gets me.....

I'm stuck on the 8.3 truck driving sequence. I can make it all the way to the dot with a little time left on the clock, but I cannot figure out how to get inside.

Someone posted a similar question at the bottom of page 7, BTW.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi im currently on ep 7 .1 im on the hang on part with the helocoptor an the falling things i have done up to the point where the helecoper falls and your supposed to jump from the rope onto the train thing but he wont make the jump or even attempts he just hops about i have tryd many times from diffrent spots on the wall to no luck, and is the helecoper supposed to fall afte a certan amount of time because i have been trying it for like 30 mins and it still hasnt

help please it is driving me crazy

• 2 months later...
i am stuck on episode 8 i have spectral vision 50 and wen i try to throw the molotov over the barrier it dont work what do i do; HELP!!!

It can be a bit tricky. You have to make sure that you're getting the cocktail over the barrier, but also have to get it deep enough that it lands by the giant tree/root of evil and catches it on fire. That can be the toughest part. Just makes sure that you're getting it to the root and you should eventually ignite it and open up the final area. Good luck and welcome to the site!

I hav dun tht so many times is ther a certain place were u hav to throw the moltov?

Right in front of the building, there's a path that would lead right to the base of the tree if the barrier wasn't in the way. Stand on that path, but be a fair distance down it (four to six steps, maybe), so you can get the throw deep enough past the barrier.