this game looks amazing im not sure why it is not that popular

ethanbrowner

If it hadn't been that RE6 came out a week ago and ACIII will come out 3 weeks later, I'd gladly buy it day one. Ever since I learnt it's a stealth game like Thief I quickly set my eyes on it. I got a feeling that this game can offer a lot of gameplay hours, but I must free the time around ACIII.

I spend most of my time arguing with people, telling them to watch a gosh darn gameplay trailer. All I hear is, blah blah blah it looks like Bioshock blah blah blah.

Yea sure, the trailer does give off that impression, just watch any gameplay trailer though and you'll realize it's so much more.

I spend most of my time arguing with people, telling them to watch a gosh darn gameplay trailer. All I hear is, blah blah blah it looks like Bioshock blah blah blah.

Yea sure, the trailer does give off that impression, just watch any gameplay trailer though and you'll realize it's so much more.

it does look a lot defferent from bioshock but even if it was exactly like bioshock wouldnt that even be a good thing bioshock was an amazing game

also does anyone know how to get your rating up on here i just noticed that

i have 1 star so how exactly does that go up i have been on this website for a long time also

It goes up based on the amount of posts you make. Don't just spam random stuff though. The mods hate that. I'm not saying that you would do so. It's usually something you see from a new member that's trying to get their first few posts in so they can customize their profile, signature, etc.

All the other upcoming games (Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Assassin's Creed III, Halo 4) are immensely clouding this game even if they are releasing later.

I still think Dishonored looks better than those. Especially since it's something new; at least compared to the stuff we've been getting lately. Dishonored is the game I am most looking forward to this year and it's finally coming out. I've heard two reviewers talk about it on their podcast and they were in love with it so I'm even more confident it will be great.

I'm really looking forward to the other games you mentioned (still on the fence with BO2), but this looks much better. I don't think the reason is that those games are clouding this game, I think it's because most gamers are ignorant or because games are so overpriced that people aren't interested in spending $60 on something they aren't sure will be good. They feel safe with those other games I guess.

One of two reasons: A. It looks too similar to Assassin's Creed and more popular games are releasing around the same time. B. No-one cares for stealth these days. Like me most people don't have the patience for being stealthy. They just want good fun, mindless action.

One main reason that the game is not popular is so many people haven't heard about it yet. For example, when I told my friend about the game he thought it was a Tom Clancy game (like Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon etc,). Then I showed him a few gameplay videos and he, actually, thought it was cool. He even said that he might get it as well.

So, the reason it's not popular is that people aren't talking about it and researching the game.

I made the decision to get this game over Resi 6 after playing the Demo for RE. I was always a defender for RE5 but I had to face facts, the Resident Evil 6 demo was dogshit. An absolute turd. And judging from the gameplay videos from Dishonored I think going with this game will ultimately be the right decision.

It doesn't look anything like Assassin's Creed. Someone is going to come on here and say this is purely subjective, but the fact is its not a third person action game. The only thing similar about this game and AC is that you, ya know...assassinate targets.

Secondly, a lot of people care about stealth. Stealth is the core element in three highly successful franchises in gaming over the last decade, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear, and Hitman. Other games/series employ a significant stealth element as well, like Assassin's Creed, Batman, Crysis, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Deus Ex: HR and so on...

The game isn't popular yet because its a new IP. The same could be said when other new IPs released this generation. The initial review that was pulled rated the game a 9.5/10. Seeing as how most games don't get highly polarizing reviews like RE6...this bodes well for its future popularity.

i would love to see 10s but i think anything above 9 will get people to buy it i just can't wait for the midnight launch tomorrow night