Map of Mysterious Unison (spoilers?)

drno

This is a map of unison, it includes telporters, items, and soul shards. Hope it helps.

Floor 1-9

[spoiler=drno101]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Shinto/FAQs/All13FloorsOfTheMysteriousUnisonPar.png

Floor 8-10

[spoiler=202]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Shinto/FAQs/All13FloorsOfTheMysteriousUnison-1.png

Floor 11-13

[spoiler=drno303]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/Shinto/FAQs/All13FloorsOfTheMysteriousUnison-2.png

Good info...but I'm really confused at the moment. I'm currently in the Mysterious Unison, Floor #4 didn't have a proper exit to floor 5 for me; instead, it had only a transport back to a new area of floor number 3 where I found a soul shard. From there, there was a teleporter back to a new area of floor 4 and then a teleporter to floor 5.

I have 3 soul shards and I definitely haven't been to floor 5 yet. Is this place (semi-) randomized or something?

No no no no. None of it is random, it's completely mapped out in the Brady guide. I would just scan them for you guys if that's legal. Is that legal?

If what I'm playing doesn't match up with what I'm reading here, it can't be always the same...

I found a soul shard on the 3rd level, but I haven't found one on 5 yet.

Then again, the map you have posted look accurate so..../shrug. Who knows?

--- The map posted is totally accurate. I'm guessing the original guide I read mistakenly listed the soul shard on 3 as being on 5 (an easy thing to do.)

Anyhow, the map is a huge help!

Yeah, in the guide they do :( Sorry I can't share that info. Someone put a lot of work into making those ascii ones though. Of course, someone put a lot of effort into making the ones in a guide and are looking to get paid for their work. I thought it was illegal, but since those Superman ones were up I thought it might be okay.

I was the one that designed the maps that was posted.

For 3-4, as the map was made, you have to go from Floor 3, to Floor 4, to Floor 3, to Floor 4 once again to get to Floor 5 (Blame the designers).

As for Floor 7. I designed it to show you exactly where to go to get to Floor 8. (Just follow the X patter). Go down Southeast until you get to a map with 3 roads and then go Northwest all the way to the Floor 8 map.

As for Floors 8 and 9, they have many portals going to different areas. I lettered the maps on Floors 8 and 9 to show which Portal takes you to which part. It shouldnt be that confusing.

I thought floor 7 can be very confusing for many people, so I made a complete map of floor 7. I'm 99% sure this is error-proof.

I didn't want to spend more time to make it pretty though..

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/9964/mapfn2.jpg

You start from blue line and the portal to the next floor is the red line.

When you reach the end of one side, just start over from the opposite side of the map.

• 1 month later...

Wish I had this when I was in there during the second day of the games release. It literally took me like 3 hours cause I'm special-ed or something just to get through a couple of the floors. My girlfriend and I were writing out maps on sheets of paper and I prettttttty much wanted to kill myself.

Hi after spending about 3 hours just trying to get used to the map and the mysterious union i got hammered by rondo and got intensely annoyed.

firstly i travelled back to the start, where you can save your game at the checkpoint on the 1st floor once but i dont know how i did it..? is it actually possible to travel from any floor back to the 1st floor and if so how??

also what lvl would you reccommend being before actually facing rondo and the final boss??

Yes, thats the most difficult fight in the first play through. You can teleport back to the start (the save point) from every single level of the dungeon. If you look at the map it will have one orange arrow on every level. This room has a teleport that offers you the option to "return to entrance" or something like that. I think floors 8 and 9 have some orange arrows that have letters in them, they just take you between floors 8 and 9, not to the entrance. I'd suggest that you go through each floor and collect all the powerful weapons and armor before attempting to level up. Just dodge all the enemies or run away if you get into a battle by mistake. You can collect all the weapons and armor up to the floor that Rondo V2 is on, she is blocking the teleport to the next floors. The next step should be to fight those enemies that drop 3 million gold each. You will be working on earning 99,999,999 gold for the 6th floor soul shard, and at the same time leveling up on the easiest enemies in the dungeon IMO. I was often able to take both of those enemies out before they could attack by approaching them from behind. The other enemies are much more deadly so save them for until you are around level 70+, they only give approx. 30,000 extra experience anyway.

As for the characters to use and the levels you should be at, I used a strategy that was originally posted by Kaens:

Everyone's different, but here's how I did it...

Viola (Lvl 79)

L1 - White Dagger

D1 - Evil Strike

L2 - Heal Arrow

D2 - Night Arrow

Jazz (Lvl 79)

L1 - Heat Blade

D1 - Geo Blade

L2 - Raven Blast

D2 - Geo Blade

Falsetto (Lvl 79)

L1 - Snow Claw

D1 - Howling Thunder

L2 - Snow Claw

D2 - Willow Strike

Also for Jazz I had this awesome sword called Bezwell's Sword (+220 atk, absorb 20% dmg as HP). He had over 59,000 hps at this point of the game so I was always able to keep him topped off in health even after the worst attacks.

For my items I just used 25 Angel Trumpets. With all of my guys over 50k, these were basically 25000 heals, I'd just let my guys die if they were going to and went all out offense. Honestly I think I only ended up using 10 or 12 of them anyways thanks to Viola's heals during the harmony chains. Also I had recovery gloves on Viola, so that's a free 5000+ HP heal every turn.

Basically from my moveset you can see that I went with all high combo attacks, focusing on building up my combos (enhanced by things like werewolf choker & Falsetto's Lord's Reign weapon). Nearly every time one of my guy's attacked I was able to trigger a 4-6 combo harmony chain. This is just absurd amounts of dmg and even with the boss healing himself for 100k a pop at the end it didn't matter. Entire fight took me maybe 10-15 mins and I did it while chatting on the phone.

If you haven't practiced your harmony chains that's really what you need to do to make this happen. Oh one last note, I had a hard time keeping my chain going after Viola's heal arrows, which is why I moved those to the 2nd wave of special attacks.

This strategy was suggested for the end boss on the final floor of the dungeon. I actually used these stats and characters against Rondo V2 and then I was at level 82 when I fought the end boss(+ 3 levels solely from the experience points you get by defeating Rondo). It worked brilliantly. You wont have Bezwell's Sword for Jazz until after you beat Rondo V2. Its on the next floor.

For me I had

Falsetto lvl 77 with

L1 - Snow Claw

D1 - Howling Thunder

L2-Swallow Dance

D2 - IDK (same as swallow dance though)

Claves lvl 72

L1-Eagle Wing

D1-Obsidian Needle

L2-Unicorn horn

D2-Aitar Horn

Polka lvl 65

L1-Blossom Shower

D1-Nether Wave

L2-Pure Geyser

D2-Terra Externa

I had Claves and Falsetto Destroy them. I had 5 heaven's Mirror and a bunch of clovers. Mostly Polka did the healing till someone died.

The Harmony chains did massive dammage. The worst was when Rondo used that Multihit attack that made like a giant wall of magma as the finishing blow.

Ive found that on floor 3 & 4 on the map shown you cannot teleport back to the entrance, so if you want to save it dont be shocked just proceed to floor 5 where you will be able to teleport back to entrance. Also when you get to floor 3 (the 5th map in the sequence shown) the map says the way you came in leads to the previous floor (shaded orange); however it actually teleports you to the next floor, i understand why the developer did this but you should be careful not to get confused, proceed to getting the soul shard and teleporting through the exit shaded yellow on this map.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...