Michael. Franklin. Trevor. trailers

OceanH

Yeah, he looks much better than in the previous trailer

They've definitely improved his eyes

I think they did more to just his eyes. His whole face looks smoother too, also like he lost some weight. Did they do anything to Franklin or Trevor? Maybe it's just me, but Trevor looked a bit different too than the previous trailer.

I loved all three, I'm not picky when it comes to much so I will enjoy playing all three. The music alone in the trailers were great. Music in Michael's trailer made me think of Vice City where the people in the club were dancing dressed up as the Village People. Music in.. well anything Franklin makes me think of SA and Trevor makes me think of anything GTA+Chaos.

New Michael looks like an actor I know but I just can't put my hand on the name really annoying!

New/old Michael still looks like Ned Luke to me. Not sure if this helps?

http://www.igta5.com/images/gta-5-main-character-possibly-ned-luke.jpg

Edited by InsaneKane87

Mark Wright?

ray liotta?

No but I can definitely see the similarities between these actors. The guy I have in my mind was popular in the 80's, would not remember by now.

New/old Michael still looks like Ned Luke to me. Not sure if this helps?

http://www.igta5.com/images/gta-5-main-character-possibly-ned-luke.jpg

Damn they do look almost identical.

are you mistaking Michael for his son?

No, if you look at the screen shots posted he looks so different, like the type of guy who isn't into criminal activity. Ok maybe I made a bad analogy, but he now looks like he's one of this high roller bankers with no worries in his life when clearly he has problems in his life and a rough past.