Anyone get 60 years in the Dynasty yet?

jisboss

wonderin if there's somewhere that you can tell what year you're in .. seen it once that I was in 2013, but think that was a bowl win .. any idea if there's a year/calendar ?

Go to Coaching or whatever>pick positions>then you'll see how many seasons you have completed.

• 2 weeks later...
^^^You love watchin' that GS go up... That's why we all do it/did it! Everyone knows madden will have the same thing and we will be doing it all over again.

I remember Madden last year only had 30, why did they have to double it! :uzi: EA

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard different things about Madden achievements. Someone told me that you only have to simlulate 30 years on the Madden 07. Does anyone know if this is true or have they made it 60 years for Madden 07. Because if I have to simulate 120 years, I think I'll go ahead and shoot myself.

I've heard different things about Madden achievements. Someone told me that you only have to simlulate 30 years on the Madden 07. Does anyone know if this is true or have they made it 60 years for Madden 07. Because if I have to simulate 120 years, I think I'll go ahead and shoot myself.

Yes, Madden 07 only has 30 years of Franchise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...