Picked up the TR Controller

MicroCool

The controller is incredible. I love how it feels and the design of it. I recommend it to anyone even if your not a fan. I also have an extra code if anyone wants it.

Is the finish better than the regular finish of the Xbox 360 controllers? I hate the regular finish because it feels so sticky if you play for any extended period of time.

And just so you know, it is against forum rules to give away codes.

Sorry about that, I thought it was for selling or trading codes. Just what I've seen anyways. But on the controller itself, it's got kind of rough feel from the scratches etc, its not painted on and the bandage part is real cool. Just the amount of detail that went into it is really cool. The overall feel is not like the glossy or chrome finishes you that are our there now. I've been using it the last few hours and no sweat etc.

Sorry about that, I thought it was for selling or trading codes. Just what I've seen anyways. But on the controller itself, it's got kind of rough feel from the scratches etc, its not painted on and the bandage part is real cool. Just the amount of detail that went into it is really cool. The overall feel is not like the glossy or chrome finishes you that are our there now. I've been using it the last few hours and no sweat etc.

It is mostly there to just help prevent tons of posts begging for codes. No on wants that. :p

Maybe I will pick up the controller. I have decided yet. You're comments, though, are quite helpful!

It is mostly there to just help prevent tons of posts begging for codes. No on wants that. :p

If you still have that code can I have it?

Case in point. This is why code trading/giving away/selling isn't allowed. Eventually, the thread gets constantly hijacked by people asking for codes. It is also because if people get stiffed after trading, they end up bitching to the site about it and they don't need the drama.

The person that mentioned the code is probably going to get spammed with messages over Live from people that were lurking on the topic.

I've given away loads of codes in the past and have never been penalized for doing it. The best way if you have a code and want to give it away is to just post the code in your OP and ask whoever takes to leave a comment saying they have done. That's how I've done it in the past and its been fine. Selling/Trading is definitely prohibited though.

OT:

I like the Pad but the price tag puts me off. Pretty expensive imo.

I like the Pad but the price tag puts me off. Pretty expensive imo.

The controller looks sick but i do have to agree with you about the price, but if your a true tomb raider fan then this is a must buy :)

btw if you pick up your game at gamestop on release day u get $10 off the controller if u decide to get it.

The price is the same as any Xbox controller, $50. It's good to get if you're a collector, need a new controller or just have money to burn. One thing I've noticed about some of these limited edition controllers is that that price goes up after awhile, like COD, Halo etc. That is of if you can't find them in stores anymore.

I've given away loads of codes in the past and have never been penalized for doing it. The best way if you have a code and want to give it away is to just post the code in your OP and ask whoever takes to leave a comment saying they have done. That's how I've done it in the past and its been fine. Selling/Trading is definitely prohibited though.

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

We do not allow the selling/trading/asking/buying/giving away/etc. of codes on this site. This could include 48 hour trial codes, DLC content codes, arcade game codes, etc. Any posts regarding codes will be infracted and deleted.

Just because you got away with it doesn't mean it's allowed. You have been here a long time, Genesis, I am really surprised you haven't seen that rule.

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

We do not allow the selling/trading/asking/buying/giving away/etc. of codes on this site. This could include 48 hour trial codes, DLC content codes, arcade game codes, etc. Any posts regarding codes will be infracted and deleted.

Just because you got away with it doesn't mean it's allowed. You have been here a long time, Genesis, I am really surprised you haven't seen that rule.

I wonder why this is...on our sister PS3 site, code trading is not only acceptable, it has it's own code trading thread that has been going on for ages. Since it's the same ppl that run it, it makes no sense that it isn't allowed here.

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

Also just to let people know, the code is for the Scavenger Archer for multi-player. Here it is for whoever wants it. GR2XW-MRK3F-JWHYC-47493-GH3JJ.

Please comment below if you got it so people know.

Massive fail.

Codes (Trial/Game/Etc.)

Damn dude, your so hard up to be a mini mod...just let this guy buy his damn title so we don't always have to see him spitting out regs!!!

OP: I also picked up the controller and it is by far one of my favs so far..

Damn dude, your so hard up to be a mini mod...just let this guy buy his damn title so we don't always have to see him spitting out regs!!!

OP: I also picked up the controller and it is by far one of my favs so far..

Not needed, just leave it be please. He's just trying to help out.

As far as codes go, I personally don't mind if someone gives one away to a friend. Just please do not post it in the forums because it's useless. The first person that activate gets it, then you have a hundred people using a code that is not valid anymore and wasting their time (it takes a bit to type those things in for nothing). So please, if you have codes just give them to your friends instead.

On topic: My controller should be getting here tomorrow.

Not needed, just leave it be please. He's just trying to help out.

As far as codes go, I personally don't mind if someone gives one away to a friend. Just please do not post it in the forums because it's useless. The first person that activate gets it, then you have a hundred people using a code that is not valid anymore and wasting their time (it takes a bit to type those things in for nothing). So please, if you have codes just give them to your friends instead.

On topic: My controller should be getting here tomorrow.

I wanna see a friendly forum user pic of their controller. I love my Halo 4 one but I kinda want a new one!