Omg there is an achievement glitch!

macca94

okay guys i am 100% legitimate gamer. i was going for the safe hands achievement. i played as peter cech for chelsea against macclesfield. it went to penalties and i won. at the end of the game the safe hands achievement popped up and then my xbox froze. i left it for 4 to 5 minutes and then switched it off with the disc still in. i then turned the xbox on and it unlocked folklore, established keeper, club glory, around the world, all my own work & safe hands.

im being honest i have not cheated but tbh i am really not happy about this as i would like to have done those myself. this needs fixing ea so that it feels like a completed game.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder if i was the first one in the world to discover this. this glitch happened at around 9.15 tonight and about a minute after loads of people started to disconnect from the ea servers. is this coincidence or could it be because of this glitch :/

okay guys i am 100% legitimate gamer. i was going for the safe hands achievement. i played as peter cech for chelsea against macclesfield. it went to penalties and i won. at the end of the game the safe hands achievement popped up and then my xbox froze. i left it for 4 to 5 minutes and then switched it off with the disc still in. i then turned the xbox on and it unlocked folklore, established keeper, club glory, around the world, all my own work & safe hands.

im being honest i have not cheated but tbh i am really not happy about this as i would like to have done those myself. this needs fixing ea so that it feels like a completed game.

i too had this happen to me ages ago with no other cheevos unlocking and it hapend to my mate who got the same ones you did

Just a quickie, was the game installed? Think it didnt work last year if u had game installed.