New Assassin's Creed Title Already Announced?!

KirstySays

I was highly disappointed by AC3. It does just seem like they are milking this series for the money and nothing more. Do you reckon with a possible AC4 2015 release they're planning on extending Connor's story out over 3 games like they did with Ezio's?

Nope. With the ending of 3, they can't continue Desmond's story and therefore would unlikely continue Connor. There's been a massive amount of feedback calling for new characters so I highly doubt they'd ignore it knowing it would reflect in their sales. It's about bottom line and they know too many (even hardcore fans) wouldn't support that type of decision.

they sure as hell can continue with connor, as after the story you are thrust back into connor's shoes and someone is clearly commuicating with you while you collect the pivots.

Connors next chapter will take place durring the french revolution, bet on it

True. I just hope they don't. :)

Plus in the article the mention of "reboot" which to me says "starting over"; I find it hard to believe they'd start completely over with the same characters. It would more likely be a new story instead of destroying the previous ones. Just my thoughts anyway.

True. I just hope they don't. :)

Plus in the article the mention of "reboot" which to me says "starting over"; I find it hard to believe they'd start completely over with the same characters. It would more likely be a new story instead of destroying the previous ones. Just my thoughts anyway.

I hope they do something different. I just finished the campaign in AS3 and it is complete garbage. AS2 was one of the highlights of this generation for me. Perfect in so many ways, but it is like they are completely out of steam with this story line and probably should have ended Desmond with Ezio.

I think a new Assassin's Creed 3.1 featuring Connor that comes out Fall 2013 is inevitable. I'm not happy about it but Ubisoft has been clear that there will be a new Assassin's Creed game coming out every year for the forseeable future. Hopefully it improves upon ACIII because it was the worst game in the series IMO.

I think a new Assassin's Creed 3.1 featuring Connor that comes out Fall 2013 is inevitable. I'm not happy about it but Ubisoft has been clear that there will be a new Assassin's Creed game coming out every year for the forseeable future. Hopefully it improves upon ACIII because it was the worst game in the series IMO.

III was worse than Revelations? I don't know about that man... :p

I'm just throwing this out there:

[spoiler=123]Do we really know for sure that Desmond is dead? All we have to go on is Juno and Minerva basically saying that touching the orb would burn him up. We see him take some serious shit from the orb and collapse. Then Juno walks over him (while talking to him). We never really see any full on evidence that he is dead. What we do see is exactly the kind of stuff that movies and video games do when they want to try to trick you.

Anyway, more on topic:

Obviously there is more story to tell.

[spoiler=456]They left the door open to start a story line about what Juno is about to do to the World. Maybe Desmond is dead and a new character is introduced to oppose her, maybe not.

I'd be interested to see them tell this story with a completely new kind of game and maybe even with a different name (just to kind of re-brand it so people don't expect the normal AC play style).

Edited by bigbear.

I think that would be una idea buena!

Either way, I'm glad that they ended Desmond because I hated that character from DAY FUCKING ONE! All he does is serve as a distraction to Connor's story.

I'm sorry but how do you see Desmond as a distraction to just Connor's story?! Surely you would feel the same about Ezio and Altiars stories as well. Not only that but without Desmond there would be no Connor.