• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, can any one confirm that, as of right now, the current patch for Fable 3, patches the Money glitch? I don't want to ruin my game, but I'm also worried I won't have enough money at the end to save everyone! :(

Yes it has but for money buy Aload of shop leave the xbox on all night boom stacks of gold! And don't be put of by the days going down if you don't do the main quest they will reset =]

Edited by Ragnarok1986

You did well I had to bloody read it twice Lol happy gaming any issues let me know =] Also for gold Msg random people in the game I got stacks that way.

I'm being helped now by a member of a Fable 3 forum, they're giving me 10million :D

Will cover the costs, not make people leave and let me buy shops etc :D well happy!

I've not had any issues with the game, other than it being boring and VERY short! 2 days and its practically complete :(

I'm being helped now by a member of a Fable 3 forum, they're giving me 10million :D

Will cover the costs, not make people leave and let me buy shops etc :D well happy!

I've not had any issues with the game, other than it being boring and VERY short! 2 days and its practically complete :(

Yeah the story is really short and Dlc ain't that long really :/ but wait for the weapon collecting Lol

Yeah the story is really short and Dlc ain't that long really :/ but wait for the weapon collecting Lol

Yep, I've left all the collecting and gnomes etc etc for AFTER the story :) Got the guide beside me so I won't miss anything :D

Another quick question - Items sold, can I buy them back?

Edited by Matt36

@playboy711

I did it after i became king, you get the choice between opening a whore house or opening up the orphanage, i just went to a kid and choose to adopt

note it was my kid, lol...i divorced my wife and my kid was put up for adoption, so i went and took it back

Edited by fastman309

@playboy711

I did it after i became king, you get the choice between opening a whore houseor opening up the orphanage, i just went to a kid and choose to adopt

note it was my kid, lol...i divorced my wife and my kid was put up for adoption, so i went and took it back

alright cool thanks man

I am trying to complete the Augments for the Swinging Sword and other weapons that require sex with men/women to unlock them but nothing registers.

I've tried having sex with hookers and spouses both male and female and nothing registers in the progression meter for the weapon. (yes I have them equipped)

This seems pretty straight forward, I dunno what I could be doing wrong.

Someone who has the Augments unlocked could help me out, thanks.

After making all GOOD decisions as King, do I need to have 6.5million in my castle treasury? Making the required amount of money needed, MORE than 6.5million?

Yes. As the guide says, you need between 9 and 10 million if you want the achievement AND want to do every good decision.

Also, is there a walk through guide for the DLC?

For the quests or for the achievements?

DLC achievement guide is found in the DLC subforum

After making all GOOD decisions as King, do I need to have 6.5million in my castle treasury? Making the required amount of money needed, MORE than 6.5million?

For all good deeds you will need more the 6.5m but to save the kingdom that is the amount required.

Also, is there a walk through guide for the DLC?

At the top he Dlc link it's a good one also =]