Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, setting up a 4-player game to help out with both Originality and Ménage à trois. To keep things simple, this will be done during Chapter 1 - new game/ new game +. Mics recommended.

Message me however and whenever, and we'll start working out a time and date to make this happen. For Originality, please state ahead of time which character you'll be playing as. Thank you, and happy hunting :)

1. BraveauxTwo

2. Ech0November

3. LarZieJ

at me to that list :)

Okay, setting up a 4-player game to help out with both Originality and Ménage à trois. To keep things simple, this will be done during Chapter 1 - new game/ new game +. Mics recommended.

Message me however and whenever, and we'll start working out a time and date to make this happen. For Originality, please state ahead of time which character you'll be playing as. Thank you, and happy hunting :)

1. BraveauxTwo

2. Ech0November

3. EqicDodoO

Add me too that list too!

Timezone +1GMT

Edited by dodo101

I just recently picked up this game and I am in need of players, preferably with mics. These kind of games always go better with a group. The coop achievements would be nice also. I am willing to start a new game, though my highest character is only 8. My gamertag is PsychoDriveBy, message me or send me a FR.