Rush Hour - Land 5 planes within 5 seconds.

A Spiderpig

hi,

I'm also pretty sure, i landed 5 planes in 5 seconds. And i just wanted to post a new threat about this achievement and then saw your threat. It seems to be glitched...cause i already tried it with 5 red colored planes in 5sec...nothing.

So my conclusion was, that it's glitched for sure. And i tried it nearly 20times, if not more...!

Please keep me updated, if you know more. Will do the same...

Thanks!

Hey. I have the exact same problem. I don't know what else to try here. I've tried on every map and I'm sure I landed 5 in 5 seconds multiple times for each map. Tried landing the same type of plane, different types of planes, 1 of each type and still got nothing at all. Must of landed a couple of thousand planes trying this. I agree with you that it may be broken. will keep trying though. This and the 10,000 are all I have left to get, and if I reach the 10,000 planes achievement first I may have to give up on the 5 in 5 seconds lol :p . 190 GS aint too bad though. will add to this later if I have any luck :)

Same here :( . Tried it just and I'm certain I did it in about 4 seconds, but nothing still. And they can patch them dude, I had an update for the revenants xbox live game the other day. I dont know what it did but I know they update stuff through the marketplace on the handset. I'm sure namco will suss out that its glitched and post an update soon.

• 4 weeks later...

As well as fixing the "Rush Hour" achievement, it also now allows me to use my finger faster on the screen (if I did it too fast before, it would not register), so now it feels more natural like the iPhone version. I thought it may have been my phone's limitation.

Also, there were probably more people who got 200 G before you. This site's leaderboards don't include every gamertag.

Edited by Thorpe

sorry to post something not quite relevant to this forum,but just wondered if anyone else could download games over 20mb on a samsung omnia 7.this game is one of the only games im able to even buy a any game 20mb or larger says connect to wifi then i connect to wifi and it still wont download. i connect it to a pc expecting it to sync like itunes/ipods and still nothing so was wondering how games like guitar hero and puzzle quest etc all have reviews and stuff when its impossible to download them.ive contacted both my network and microsoft and had no joy with either,all thats left if samsung but i know theyll be no help neither, got nowhere when complaining over their rubbish 3dtvs having more shadows than a shadow puppet stage show

sorry to post something not quite relevant to this forum,but just wondered if anyone else could download games over 20mb on a samsung omnia 7.this game is one of the only games im able to even buy a any game 20mb or larger says connect to wifi then i connect to wifi and it still wont download. i connect it to a pc expecting it to sync like itunes/ipods and still nothing so was wondering how games like guitar hero and puzzle quest etc all have reviews and stuff when its impossible to download them.ive contacted both my network and microsoft and had no joy with either,all thats left if samsung but i know theyll be no help neither, got nowhere when complaining over their rubbish 3dtvs having more shadows than a shadow puppet stage show

I got Samsung Omnia 7. Only tried downloading games over 3g once and it wouldn't work due to the 20mb limit but once I connected Wifi went back to download it again it came up as already downloading. Have you tried this over another Wifi connection. Seen a lot of people complaining about not been able to download over open Wifi networks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im pretty sure, I already landed 5 planes in 5 seconds, but no achievement

What's the newest version of this game? 1-2-0?

I dont know what else to do. Same think on the 2 minutes archievment.

Which map have you played to archieve?

• 2 weeks later...

I got this Achievement on the second Airfield (The one with 2 Helicopter Pads)... I actually picked it up after giving up on trying for awhile on it... about 3-4 games later of just landing as many planes as possible on my way to the 10k Landed Achievement.

The best advice I can give to anyone struggling with this Achievement is to just grind that 10k Landing as fast as possible and hopefully it will unlock for you too... I remember when I first started on this game I thought landing like 75 in a game was good... but now I get frustrated if I don't hit 200...

Oh yeah, I also got this achievement when the Fast-Forward was OFF. I don't know if this mattered, but I just figured I would share. =)