Ninja Gaiden 3 gets 3/10

lid

Ninja Gaiden 3 gets 3/10. I think we Pretty much all knew it would fail, and im personally glad the dumbass developers got what they deserved, they repeatedly bashed the xbox 360 version, completely dumbed down the game and then for the shit-cherry on top threw in an online pass.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/122/1221032p1.html

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will find any review you read now is completely unfair. Its their opinion on the game rather than it being form a neutral perspective. It probably is worse then number 2 by the looks of things but never a 3/10 more like 6/7. Always make the decision your self rather than listen to others. Everyone has different opinion. Just common sense.

Reviews are bullshit. Mass effect 3 got 0/10 yet its the best game ive ever played and was a massive success. ( apart from the last 20 mins )

Post a link or you're a dumb ass....FYI it got 9.5 from IGN LINK

From who? A guy with a dodgy "1" key?

This made me laugh.

OT: Wow....3/10 is horrible....I didn't enjoy 2 either....and MP....really?!?!

Post a link or you're a dumb ass....FYI it got 9.5 from IGN LINK

This made me laugh.

OT: Wow....3/10 is horrible....I didn't enjoy 2 either....and MP....really?!?!

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mass-effect-3

Users scores is what i mean....

And the "1 key" makes no sense.

Oh and FYI all the cods get in the 9's so did gta iv. Thats defo right.

Critic reviews are obviously just another opinion piece, but an overall aggregated score is typically a decent indicator of what games you should pay attention to. I tend to find games between the 6-8 range are the hit or miss titles.

That said, if NG3 got a 3/10 and that kind of review is persistent, it's probably not even worth acknowledging.

I'll assist you; Mass Effect 3 is brilliant and the only way it could receive a 0/10 is if the reviewer has a dodgy "1" key that caused his key press to fail so that 10/10 turns in to 0/10. I didn't think I'd have to explain myself, but there you go...

If you have any more trouble, please speak to my assistant.

"This game is shit". 0/10 Must have missed the 1. my bad

Reviews are becoming incredibly biased nowadays, in fact review embargoes are put in place that prevent anyone who doesn't give a review of 90%+ from being released prior to the release date. IGN could be stepping on some toes with releasing this a few hours ahead of schedule, but that doesn't redeem them from some of the biased and pretentious BS that site has spewed in the past.

In regards to reviews themselves, I've tended to stop reading them altogether. Along with the potential spoilers, however minor, that can be dropped in them, a lot of the time this is from someone who I don't know well enough to gauge. The IGN review of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine was from someone who clearly didn't know much about the franchise, and from reading it I couldn't get enough information as to whether it was any good or not because the reviewer clearly was apathetic to it all.

Don't bother with user-reviews, and don't bother with Metacritic either. Those negative reviews for ME3 are likely those disappointed in the ending vocalising their opinions where its likely to have more of an effect. There is no way that ME3 deserves 3.4, is there? The same happened with MW3 where a lot of users who misliked the franchise lowered the user score to around 1.5, it just shows clear bias.

Metacritic itself is abhorrent, if you remember the article last week about Obsidian and laying off staff, you can see that Metacritic has a negative affect on the industry. It weights the review scores in an unreasonable format that gives some reviewers bias over another, and that can have quite and affect when a company is required to get a certain Metacritic rating. Obsidian was stupid for accepting the contract, but that doesn't make it an ok practice.

Edited by PhantomNemesis

Reviews should come from people you trust or have the same taste in games as you do. Like for me, all the guys at Giantbomb.com have the same taste in games as I do and I trust their judgement on games. If I see them give a game high praise on their site or podcast that I wasn't sure of or never heard of I will check it out. But I will never blindly buy a game purely on what kind of score it gets. Maybe its overall score on metacritic, but I always make sure that I know I'm going to enjoy the game before I buy it.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/mass-effect-3

Users scores is what i mean....

And the "1 key" makes no sense.

Oh and FYI all the cods get in the 9's so did gta iv. Thats defo right.

I could care less what users rate it.....users who love the game are too busy playing the game then to go rage on a game they dont like cause you can't camp in it and shoot people as they run by.

I don't really play video games that often so all I have on my tag are mainstream titles. I'll look into reviews and see what is being hyped a ton, and then I'll go rent it. If I like it, I'll buy it.

I also rarely trust anything that can involve random, anonymous people on the Internet reviewing something, especially if there's not a log in required. Random, anonymous people on the Internet are all dip shits. The Internet is full of people who act like their entire lives are those of a politician defending their party. Everyone on the other side is a failure, and everything they do is winning.

Tiger blood.

Edited by AvengingCactus7