Game of the Week: April 7-13 (Halo Wars)

tigersrule

Are you an RTS fan? Are you a Halo fan? If you said "yes" to either, then I have good news for you! Join us April 7-13 in playing Halo Wars, which became an instant Halo classic. I remember thinking how gorgeous the cut scenes looked when I first played the campaign. The gameplay reminds me of "way back" when I first played another RTS, Command & Conquer. I had some good times with both of them. Then there’s the multiplayer aspect of the game where you can see who has the best strategies when playing against other players. Even better, team up and test your luck with some co-op legendary campaign runs. You can’t lose. Well, I guess you technically can lose if you’re as bad as I am at RTS games.:p

If you are interested in playing with XBA members, feel free to post in this thread and/or just drop into a game throughout the week. Staff members, Subscribers and Ambassadors will be creating rooms off and on during the week, but feel free to create your own XBA room and set it to public.

If you plan on hosting a session, please post in this thread so that people can join you! If you are joining a session, make sure you tell the host you are from XBA.

Edited by tigersrule

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you not pay attention?! I've had this game for three years in the plastic wrap. It's just a matter of me not wanting to grind out an awful achievement list. It'll be a dirty chore :/

Snap I remember you saying you own the game when we suggested it some weeks ago. Still though, grow some and start it. x

Ha! You tell him Ed.

I've now gone through 1-6 on my Legendary run, and damn, this game has some hard missions.

How does everyone reckon is the best way to getting to General now? Would it be straight up boosting?

Yeah...that is one of the 3 achievements I need. I would be down for some boosting.