Looking for squad mates/Achievement trading

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need gold on the second Last Stand map, the night one, it's the one you cant do alone!!! I seem to get over run 6k away from needing to escape so if anyone fancies helping me get gold i'd be greatful, then I'll hang about as that should get my scout onto level20 then all I need is the auto rifle guy...

I'm away at the moment, but send me a FR to oDAZZLAo (all letters) and I'll get back to you when I get back. English Speaking with mic....

need someone to get all multiplayer achievements. dont know how much there is but i wanna get the achievements i need people with out the way... in return ill help u with watever u need.. ps: just got the game but im verry good at first person shooters so i shouldnt be much trouble.. add: irippie

Hi

I am looking for the Achievement:

With A Little Help

If you want to join just enter your name in the list and send me friend request.

And of course send the other players in the lis a friend request too.

DeItaliener List:

1. Deitaliener

Edited by DeItaliener

Hi

With A Little Help

If you want to join just enter your name in the list and send me friend request.

DeItaliener List:

1. Deitaliener

2. diseased maniac

3. Kickz 360

SESSION TONIGHT AT 10:00PM EAST TIME!

The session is for the "VOD Master" achievement on the dlc.

We are going to do the "Hold the Line" map/mission.

We are already 3 so we need only one more!

here is the link for the session/information: http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=118797

Edited by lemlem360

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

With A Little Help

DeItaliener List:

1. Deitaliener

2. diseased maniac

3. Kickz 360

4. Scythie

List complete

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking to boost the online co-op achievements. I've just finished the campaign, I haven't started the FTE maps and I haven't been online yet.

My gamertag is Xi Dombine.

Give me a add and I'll join you in doing achievements. (09:43am Monday 12th September).

Just got this in through GameFly. Will buy the DLC as well. Looking to hopefully get 1000. Msg me anytime to get some of these achievements out of the way.

EDIT: Sent this POS game back. While I am sure it is somewhat fun online, the single player left a bad taste in my mouth. I did like the first game though, so I am not just some 13 year old COD fan boy or anything.

Edited by nostendorp
game blows

Just got this in through GameFly. Will buy the DLC as well. Looking to hopefully get 1000. Msg me anytime to get some of these achievements out of the way.

I don't have the DLC just yet but I just need help with 'Get To The Chopper' (Last Stand FTE map) & 'With A Little Help'.

I just want these two achievements done and out of the way. If you can help with those, that would be great.

Gamertag is... Xi Dombine