Anyone still play? / How possible is 100%?

mgftp

Hey guys, recently I have been thinking of how much I loved FN3 and have thought of getting this game. After reading through the achievements, the completionist in me is scared that getting 100% might become a big headache. What achievements will end up a nightmare for me? How possible is it to get these OWC achievements? Although I enjoy FN games I have never been stellar at them, level 60 seems high in comparison to EA NHL games which I consider myself fairly good at and can only get to around 60 in those.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...

There seem to be only three tough achievements. One is the Breaking a Sweat achievement, one is Will they Believe you achievement for getting up four times in one match, and then the Level 60 OWC achievement (which would include the other OWC Level achievements).

You certainly have some grindy achievement, like A Fist for Every Face - but it is easy just takes some time.

The other kind of tricky one is to fight and win Rival Gym Fights. See the guide for this, but it is kind of tricky to get into Gyms, etc.

Breaking a Sweat, you have to get champion level in all the training exercises. Most are pretty easy, but the Heavy Bag Combo is the nasty one. You cannot make one mistake and still you have to go fast enough to get 8,000. Most people that get this will only get something like 8,100. The other one that I found a little tough was the Outside Points one. I just did not get many points with this. As for the Inside points, I think I double the points required for Champion. So I only had issues with two of them and the Combo one is by far the worst of the bunch.

The OWC Levels are pretty rough. You need a lot of boxers (friends or dummies) to boost this and it will take a long time.

Getting up four times in one match - Ouch this was is tough. Getting up twice is very easy. Three times is tricky, but four is really hard. It has to be done in a ranked match (or maybe just online) and it will take you many tries.

• 2 weeks later...
Can't you just boost it? I know that's what I want to do in the near future, so I can unlock as many online achievements as possible in the shortest amount of time.

I think you can, I tried to get a boosting group last year but could not find enough people.

The thing is you can't run into the same person twice unless you've gone through like 5 different players... or so they say. I don't think that holds true because once I fought the same guy three times when the game was out for a month.

It could be true, but then we'd have to work out the whole weight class thing with other guys because we wouldn't want to ruin the records/xp of people who already have boxers at a high OWC

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Becoming world champ now is pretty impossible, need to be really lucky in matchmaking.

Even then, the champs now are in pretty close knit where they have competitions with each other. When I play online, I got a world title shot with my highest rated character. Over 200 wins and 20 losses.... he destroyed me