Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just got this game b/c I got 1000 on fable 2 and 900 on saints row 2. so now im doing this game so im a little late. I need to boost all the online achievements tommarow or get in on any small boosting groups. hit me up. im pulling a all nighter. so i have been on for 6 hours and im going to be playing it for the next 24 hours or so. :p

I'm looking for 5 people to help get eh T-mobile achievement as that is doing my head in. I was online with 5 friends, but, didnt relaise you had to join the match >_< If anyone is interested Message me on LIVE. I will set up the game for around 8pm ish GMT. Oh, although need 100 flags and 20 ranked wins if anyone can help with those, dunno how you boost them though.

I'm looking for 5 people to help get eh T-mobile achievement as that is doing my head in. I was online with 5 friends, but, didnt relaise you had to join the match >_< If anyone is interested Message me on LIVE. I will set up the game for around 8pm ish GMT. Oh, although need 100 flags and 20 ranked wins if anyone can help with those, dunno how you boost them though.

I can help - jut hope it doesn't time out on me like it does in online cruise