Aquatic research department stuck *spoilers*

Mental Reap3r

I just got my third power and i went to go through the double doors, i then realised i forgot a grub and went back to get it, i head through to find out i have ended up locking my self in behind the double doors on the way out there is no way for me to warp across, is there a way around this or am i screwed (i already took out the guard who is now dead)

I think this is a serious game breaker

Edited by Mental Reap3r

I can't pinpoint the exact spot that you are referring. However, I've been able to get out of a few places like this by echo-ing and warping to a barrel (or whatever) that is just barely outside my "Echo ring" . I've even able to do this a few times with things that I thought were beyond my reach.

Is there anything around that looks like it can be echo-warped into?

Otherwise, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a game breaker. I warped myself into a spot that results in my immediate death upon reload. Now I'm having to restart the game, when I was only 4 or 5 rooms away from the end. :mad:

Yea it was a gamebreaker so i had to restart, now i am there again but in a different location of it near the top where there is a turret on one side, a barrel spawn at the top left and a small pool in the middle and a little path (top centre of map) i can't work out how to get across because i went exploring and now i can't work out how to get back to the containment facility any help would be appreciated thanks

• 11 months later...
Yea it was a gamebreaker so i had to restart

Old thread, but in case someone else comes here I thought I was stuck at what sounds like the same spot. Two big red doors I had to get through to head West to the next objective. At the edge of your range there's a soldier, he can be lured to the edge of your echo range then warped into. So, not a game breaker, thankfully.