The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like to kick members FROM your crew? Dissension among the ranks? O.o

Also, you'd be better suggesting that to R* Support than an achievement forum :p

Nahw only one cheater/modder/hacker who thinks he can get the #1 spot on your crew-leaderboards with only 2 days of gameplay but with 22+ million RP, yeah right. Happened from one day to the other while I checked the leaderboards.

Also there is already one on-going matter in the support section, already replied to them!

Hahahaa.. Agree! Hey BLaZe, what crew do you play for?

Currently TrueAchievements cause I got tired playing with the x36a (x360a) tag and I got promoted to Commisioner, that's why.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Nahw only one cheater/modder/hacker you thinks he can get the #1 spot on your crew-leaderboards with only 2d of gameplay but with 22+ million RP, yeah right. Happened from one day to the other while I checked the leaderboards.

Also there is already one on-going matter in the support section, already replied to them!

Gotta love people who like things handed to them than earning em ;)

Hope it gets resolved sooner than they implement Heists O.o

Agreed man well frankly I'm more looking forward to any story DLC than additional multiplayer missions.

Well Heists wouldn't be additional as they were meant to launch with it but I am on both sides. New implementations and modes for the MP could give it the necessary boost for improvement. So long as there's a fresh and palatable way to make (decent) constant RP & $.

Currently TrueAchievements cause I got tired playing with the x36a (x360a) tag and I got promoted to Commisioner, that's why.

Ooh! Promoted! I still run around with some old Max Payne crews and friend crews. Gotta say, the crew hierarchy thing is a great addition to the social club. Wish they had it during previous R* titles.

So sick of this shit now...

Ever since 1.09, nobody does anything but crappy deathmatches and races. I've literally sat for 5 minutes trying to get people to join a mission and there aren't any takers. Several times people pop up as "joining" only to leave within seconds.

This is massively frustrating because I admittedly suck at PVP and races. I still haven't won a race in which people didn't let me win and I haven't been on a winning team in a deathmatch because I die more than anyone else (we're talking something like 10 deaths in a 30-kill match).

For the very first time in the history of my playing console games I took a chance at online, hoping that I'd get a 1000 gs in a game with a competitive online component. Looks like level 100 will always be elusive unless I grind out levels for the next few months/years. The player base has diminished except for shitheads who want to do nothing more than grief others. Even the people I was leveling with have disappeared or left me in the dust because they only do deathmatches too. :(

I wish R* hadn't nerfed this game into the ground for the sake of microtransactions. Looks like I'm moving on to something else for my (nearly) first online 1000 gs.

EDIT: In addition to all of this, I've spent the last two hours soloing missions and races and I'm down $5000 from when I started because of the need to buy ammo. Damn, this sucks now. I even blew open two armored trucks that literally dropped NOTHING.

Edited by Ten Foot Bunny

I just noticed I only have 500,000 in my bank account now. >_>

Before 2 hackers sent me money, I was just over $ 2,000,000+

After the 2 hackers sent me money, I had over $ 500,000,000+

Just today when I checked, $ 500,000

Retarded!

I'm pretty sure you can do that from the pause/options menu can't you??

I couldn't find an option to disable it.

So sick of this shit now...

Ever since 1.09, nobody does anything but crappy deathmatches and races. I've literally sat for 5 minutes trying to get people to join a mission and there aren't any takers. Several times people pop up as "joining" only to leave within seconds.

This is massively frustrating because I admittedly suck at PVP and races. I still haven't won a race in which people didn't let me win and I haven't been on a winning team in a deathmatch because I die more than anyone else (we're talking something like 10 deaths in a 30-kill match).

For the very first time in the history of my playing console games I took a chance at online, hoping that I'd get a 1000 gs in a game with a competitive online component. Looks like level 100 will always be elusive unless I grind out levels for the next few months/years. The player base has diminished except for shitheads who want to do nothing more than grief others. Even the people I was leveling with have disappeared or left me in the dust because they only do deathmatches too. :(

I wish R* hadn't nerfed this game into the ground for the sake of microtransactions. Looks like I'm moving on to something else for my (nearly) first online 1000 gs.

EDIT: In addition to all of this, I've spent the last two hours soloing missions and races and I'm down $5000 from when I started because of the need to buy ammo. Damn, this sucks now. I even blew open two armored trucks that literally dropped NOTHING.

Quoted for lots of truth!

The online needs a serious overhaul. Needs to be made more payout friendly, because, like you said it's just turning people off that have that rank 100 achievement so far off in the distance it's almost hard to see.

If you want to grind a simple online mission Pot Shots is really easy if you use a car to stop the van from crossing the bridge in the beginning of the mission. On Hard you get like 1400 RP and $7000 and when you get decent at it, you can complete in like 4 minutes, so that's like over 20k per hour. I know it's nowhere near the old Criminal Records method, but it's better than nothing and is pretty easy to complete on your own.

If you want to grind a simple online mission Pot Shots is really easy if you use a car to stop the van from crossing the bridge in the beginning of the mission. On Hard you get like 1400 RP and $7000 and when you get decent at it, you can complete in like 4 minutes, so that's like over 20k per hour. I know it's nowhere near the old Criminal Records method, but it's better than nothing and is pretty easy to complete on your own.

That's exactly what I've been doing! :D Twice, though, another person joined before I could turn off matchmaking, and both of those times wound up as mission failures because the other player purposely botched the entire mission. Both of them were level 70+ so I can't imagine how they could have been so inept as to screw up the mission accidentally, especially when I can solo it in less than 4 minutes.

How could I not overcome their screw-ups enough to beat the mission when I can solo it? Well, that's just HOW FAR they took their sabotage. One person - I shit you not - blew up the van with a sticky bomb. The other was shooting at ME, which forced me into the open where I was twice gunned down by the gang members. Once I became a spectator, I watched that person let the van go and then square off against as many gang members he could hold off until he died. I watched that crap for 8 minutes just so I wouldn't get a bad sport hit for leaving a mission. Why on earth would people do crap like this?! It's why I said in my previous post that the game has pretty much been left to the griefers after 1.09.

In any case, I hate whining and bitching about stuff, so I found another solution. A Social Club user created an RP grind race that you can do solo and earn good RP each time. ;) So I rubber-band my controller and let it go while I do other stuff. I've gained 13 levels in the last 24 hours: 39 to 52. It doesn't pay as much as Potshot - only $2078 per 4:30 run - but it's easy money considering I'm not even touching the controller. The rest of my time I spend doing Potshot for money.

No, I'm not proud of this method of grinding, but like I said before, I'd rather DO something rather than bitch about something. Rockstar's constant nerfing of RP and payouts, and the resulting decline of a mature** player base, drove me to this as a viable solution. I WANT to co-op some missions, but co-op bit the dust now that missions aren't viable sources of RP or income. Now the majority of other players are of the "if it moves, kill it" mentality. They don't want to cooperate in any way, shape, or form.

**I use the term "mature" to infer the players' mentality, not their age. I've played quite a lot with a 9-year-old who I consider much more mature than the garden-variety, tweaked-out, trigger-happy morons who now infest this game.

Some of the frustrations I have.

Jumps Jumps Jumps every single time. Pretty annoying map to be honest. Tired of how everyone keeps voting to replay that race every time.

Another one: When everyone leaves a TDM and I am the only person left on the team. Another one is how for some reason, this guy manages to take me down and I unload a whole clip of AK 47 rounds and he isn't even affected.

One of the other ones is how you can use guns from your character that was in free roam. Yep, buy a whole ton of ammo and customize it and have a much higher advantage over everyone else who may not have as much cash to get powerful guns.

Just got the game and I played with (don't know if he wants me to say his name) and we played team deathmatch with rocket launchers. The game starts and I look for the enemy and they start to get jets and someone gets a tank. The tank got and spawn kills us all and goes "22-0", then it went "3-0" and all 0 kills on their team. On my team we all went -10 and only one guy gets a kill...:mad:

*Jets are really hard to control.

* First "Last Team Standing" - Tutorial - the entire enemy team camps and my team went to them and we all died. One guy on my team survives and tries to kill them, but they murdered him so badly.

* First race - Tutorial - Was in 1st, I turned to the right slightly and my car goes totally crazy....Got 2nd place. Also, for some reason there was a rank 99 guy and the rest of us was rank 2. Funny thing is that the rank 99 guy got last place.

* People kept choosing this one simple race track for freaking times, while playing with the person I didn't name above. The random guy won 4 times in a row and people kept voting for it.

* Was doing a race and everyone quit out except for me and this AFK person. I finish the race and it said I was in 3rd place...... The first place guy left, before I finished the finish line and the AFK guy never moved. How is it possible that an AFK person got 2nd place and I get 3rd?

* GTA IV is way better then this game.

Edited by UnarmedReaper07

I'm a little confused, I was playing survival with 2 of my friends yesterday and this one person joined us had a mini-gun that fires grenades. Is he using some sort of cheating or is this something that actually exists in the game?

You will probably find that was an ISO mod, Royalty :(

Yooo I gotta tell you man the mechanic is STILL one stupid sumbitch for real:

Chilling around with my tank yesterday and then I destroyed it to call a newer one, so I called Mister Channel X and he popped up right away but instead of stopping right next to me he continued forward a few meters closer and closer, VERY SLOWLY towards my destroyed tank and yep you can already guess it...

THE MOTHERFUCKER KILLED HIMSELF BY DRIVING RIGHT INTO MY ALREADY DESTROYED TANK!!!

When I tried to call him again I had to wait 4 minutes + I had pay 10k for my EntityXF to get it back.

Nice one and thank you!

Yooo I gotta tell you man the mechanic is STILL one stupid sumbitch for real:

Chilling around with my tank yesterday and then I destroyed it to call a newer one, so I called Mister Channel X and he popped up right away but instead of stopping right next to me he continued forward a few meters closer and closer, VERY SLOWLY towards my destroyed tank and yep you can already guess it...

THE MOTHERFUCKER KILLED HIMSELF BY DRIVING RIGHT INTO MY ALREADY DESTROYED TANK!!!

When I tried to call him again I had to wait 4 minutes + I had pay 10k for my EntityXF to get it back.

Nice one and thank you!

Mechanic is such a dumbass. Drove my car off the cliff earlier while I was down below on a road and blew himself up. Luckily it wasn't an expensive fix because it was hilarious!

Mechanic is such a dumbass. Drove my car off the cliff earlier while I was down below on a road and blew himself up. Luckily it wasn't an expensive fix because it was hilarious!

Seen the same thing with my motorbike. He rode it off a cliff shortcutting and came off pretty bad :biglaugh

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread