Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - 30 Minutes of Leaked Footage

iBuzz7S

This is now one of my most anticipated games. I'm a sucker for the eighties and I loved Far Cry 3.

Same here. The trailer they just released is balls to the wall epic too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dofacvjRkc]Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

"The apocalypse has had an apocalypse."

"From the toxic ashes of Vietnam War II..."

May 1st 2007 can't come soon enough!

Same here. The trailer they just released is balls to the wall epic too...

"The apocalypse has had an apocalypse."

"From the toxic ashes of Vietnam War II..."

May 1st 2007 can't come soon enough!

That was amazing. I can't wait.

Here's a quote from one of the developers about Blood Dragon...

Ubisoft could have made a more direct follow up to Far Cry 3, something that is in the same vein as the main game. "Fuck that, that's safe. Screw it, we're in a risk-adverse business right now and it fucking sucks. So, we're having that opportunity, to take a bit of a risk, and so far, feedback wise, it seems people are kind of into it," Evans explained. "This shit was like a dime a dozen back in the day, it just goes to show how much we've forgotten our roots from an aesthetic point of view."

Edited by WalterWhite

I want to continue playing video games, but after finishing Bioshock: Infinite, nothing else can compare. The games I've played after beating Infinite three times (Halo 4 Castle Map Pack DLC for the achievements, and Fallout 3's Point Lookout + Broken Steel) have felt so lackluster I'm back to playing Pokemon Red Version. Great nostalgia trip. Now I just want to play shit that reminds me of the old days when I was younger. Monopoly, freeze tag...oh wait...what's this?

I've got a huge nostalgia boner for Blood Dragon. I need this game in my life, now. Man, the 1980s were fucking awesome. FC3:BD has also become one of my most anticipated games. Seems really high quality for an XBLA title too.

I want to continue playing video games, but after finishing Bioshock: Infinite, nothing else can compare.

This is where I'm at. There's nowhere to go but down after a game like that. I can't bring myself to start anything new right now, I've just gone back to junk food Black Ops II multiplayer to kill time when I'm bored now.

This is where I'm at. There's nowhere to go but down after a game like that. I can't bring myself to start anything new right now, I've just gone back to junk food Black Ops II multiplayer to kill time when I'm bored now.

the same here, either 80s corny awesomeness or highest class Infinite, nothing will be the same again...

will the circle be unbroken :)

I'm getting this as soon as it comes out. It looks utterly amazing.

Ubisoft could have made a more direct follow up to Far Cry 3, something that is in the same vein as the main game. "Fuck that, that's safe. Screw it, we're in a risk-adverse business right now and it fucking sucks. So, we're having that opportunity, to take a bit of a risk, and so far, feedback wise, it seems people are kind of into it," Evans explained. "This shit was like a dime a dozen back in the day, it just goes to show how much we've forgotten our roots from an aesthetic point of view."

Suddenly, I love Ubisoft.