Tip for the Bullhead Courl (Bullhead Shield)

morris69

Go and buy something called Lunkhead Liqueur and equip it. It gives you 100% more damage on a counter attack thus making it only 1 hit to kill the enemies that would require two.

I would also recommend for the dragon guns moving around to dodge every bullet but the last, then walking towards the last and quickly deflecting it back.

As for the last enemy, I defeated it instead of running it off the edge. I did this for 2 reasons:

1) You have to get it off the edge without being knocked off or getting stuck.

2) Even if you take the fall, If the enemy doesn't make it, you usually spawn on it's head, costing you another few hits.

It isn't that hard to take down, especially with Lunkhead on.

This is the method I used, took me 2 tries because of a stupid mistake.

Hope this helps :)

I tried this one several times and finally just learned the timing of all the enemies' attacks. I managed to have 0 hits until the last enemy.

As for the last enemy you can use the tip stated before, I find it better just to try to defeat him instead of the bullfighter method (running him off the edge).

Good Luck!

Awesome tip! Appreciate it!

Not a problem. Just a word if any one needs any more tips for any of the others feel free to message me on XBL at God Hates Us xX

I've found the ones on the site not so useful and sadly I don't have time to write a full guide like I want to.