Achievement Guide

Semp Pi

Thanks so much for posting this guide. It helped me get those last little sprites that I needed to finish the game. And the advice on the how to get the ISL champ achievement really helped.

BTW the red cap gets Simon his spit, the birdseed gets Mallory hers. :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for posting this guide. It helped me get those last little sprites that I needed to finish the game. And the advice on the how to get the ISL champ achievement really helped.

BTW the red cap gets Simon his spit, the birdseed gets Mallory hers. :D

Actually the three Characters each have thier own little quests to do for the Hobgoblin .. Simons is to kill the goblins in the Deep Woods, Jared has to get the hat of Red Cap in the Kitchen, And Mallory gets the birseed for the Hobgoblin.

I wasn't bashing anyone. I was just stating a fact. Go read all the unhappy comments in the Crash achievement guide thread and you'll see. I could honestly care less. Dude could make a million achievement guides as long as they are 100% finished then that's awesome. Otherwise it kinda looks lazy and not helpful anymore. However I've just glanced at thre awesome guide he threw up for this game and wondered why he didn't put that type of devotion into the Crash game.

ehhh, who gives a ish though right? Uno I didn't mean any harm if any was taking homey!

Ok we got a problem. You need 7 Flower-Winged Sprites not 5. Ive looked everywhere in the caves for the last one....where is it??

Thanks for that, I'll make sure to update the guide right now. As far the last one, I believe I caught him in the ringed area of stones in the caves. Just do a few laps around the jumping stones until you see a pale blue sprite with a large aura around him (means haven't been captured).

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for your effort Semp Pi, very useful guide.

I'm 98% with the game, GS 910, missing the very last leatherwing and it's not the quarry lamp tree one.

I have been running up and down the whole area for a day now, still couldn't find that last one.

Here's a list of leatherwings I noted from my last run.

1. Front entrance of the mansion

2. Mansion into forest road, on the first bridge

3. The first quarry road sign towards goblin camp.

4. Small fuse house before the goblin camp

5. Midway on the cliff to the large fuse house

6. Quarry lamp tree, shoot the lamp

7. Deep woods, oak tree folk area

8. Cave, from the oak tree folk

9. Tunnel below cellar, near the U-shaped "hidden path"

10. Missing this one!!! HELP

Anyone please help? I need this damn bugger to 1000.

Thanks!

where is the tunnel bellow cellar near the u shaped hidden path i dont think i have that one

• 1 month later...

Fire Salamander Master one i did as u said and got the first one with the lil boy but it didnt say to do antthing so am i missing something here cus i have ran around picking up everyone of them and everything i see and i am not get any of these field guide things

Fire Salamander Master one i did as u said and got the first one with the lil boy but it didnt say to do antthing so am i missing something here cus i have ran around picking up everyone of them and everything i see and i am not get any of these field guide things

With a Fire Salamander captured, try returning to the bedroom where the fish tank / terrarium is on the floor. Place it in and the achievement should unlock. It has been a while, but I believe that is what is required.

is there a game walkthrough so i wont missing everything or are all things that need collection pretty straight forward to find?

there are guides and walkthroughs, but if you remember to catch every creature and pick everything up whenever you come to a new area, you wont really need one. Just play through, and use a guide if you're stuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i think the position of the first flower winged spirit should be clarified in the guide.

actually it's found under a basket in the garage, only after you free it it goes wandering in front on the mansion. it took me 2 hrs of suffering to realize it :D

update the guide, if you want ;)

and btw, thank for the awesome guide, its a damned game like no other, with all those collectibles, but u made it quite easy. well, less painful at least :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I've ran through the entire map about 5 times, spent about 3hrs on this and still can't figure out what i'm missing. I make sure that I don't die and the game saves,

List:

1. Front entrance of the mansion - got it

2. Mansion into forest road, on the first bridge - got it

3. The first quarry road sign towards goblin camp. - got it

4. Small fuse house before the goblin camp - got it

5. Midway on the cliff to the large fuse house - got it, but noticed that it sometimes isn't there, on the U shaped cliff area

6. Quarry lamp tree, shoot the lamp - got them all

7. Deep woods, oak tree folk area - got it

8. Cave, from the oak tree folk - got it, you can't miss it

9. Tunnel below cellar, near the U-shaped "hidden path" - got it

10. Outside of the mansion between the garage and bushes to the left of garage. You might need to throw a faerie fruit to get him to come out. - i think i got it, but doesn't really show up all the time, you see a will o wisp all the time though..

Also, the site's guide says:

6. See location of Will O' The Wisps Sprite 6. From that spot head to the left and go along the path to find this one in the wide open.

This is a totally different sprite making it 11 total? or is this a mistake?, if i head left I end up by the cave with the Knocker, and if you keep going you end up by where you break the wood planks for treasures... the opposite way goes up the cliff where you just came from...

Edited by mrbonelly

• 1 month later...

important addition to the ISL Master achievement:

do it much easier and in 2 minutes: Select the player of your choice in multiplayer. Select the tunnels arena. Once started, go to the smallest, northermost point. Once there, goblins will never reach you, because they don't see you. There are to sprites that respawn. Catch them and use their powers continuesly, and you will be done in about 2 minutes. 100 points, not even fighting once. good luck :)

PS: can be done with only one controller!

• 1 month later...