Blazblue: CS achievements will not update for me.

I have had this issue since blazblue: CS went up on this website, but I have had issues posting so I couldn't complain about it. I finally figured out my posting issue, so now I gotta ask for some help.

I am having trouble with certain achievements not updating for me when I try to select them as completed they are:

Hell Yes!

Score!

Battle Butler

On Her Ladyship's Secret Service

Three Wolf Moon

For Whom the Bell Tolls

By the Power of Trinity...

With our Powers Combined!

Whenever I select them to be completed they instead deselect other ones. When I click "select all/none" it just leaves them there not updated. Its driving me nuts.

And here is the worst part. I created a brand new xbox360achievements profile to see if it is happening all the time, and it isn't. For the new profile the achievements would stay selected.

What I am asking is, has anyone else had this issue, and where you able to resolve it?

I tried clearing my cookies and cache. I even e-mailed the admins of the site. I'm losing my mind over these :(

Now you may ask yourself, "well, what happens when you just try and select one of those achievements to update?" That is an excellent question.

If I choose just "Hell Yes!" it will update, but have the achievement "Is...Is That All?" selected. If I choose just "Score!" it will update, but have the achievement "All Good Things" selected.

If I choose any of the other 6 I have listed then it instead takes me to a blank page that is all white with the text: #MYU-005

The link for the page is: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myach-update.php?gameID=1365&ret=achievements

But that just takes you back to the achievements page, with nothing updated. I just don't get it.

Edited by legendaryjman

• 1 month later...