Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

Looking for three other gamers with mics to complete the die rise easter egg high maintenance tonight at 9pm pacific time. Also looking to boost to get the turned achievements with hopefully the same group. Send me a message on xbox live if your interested. GT-TWest

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the title says, must have a mic and be willing to patiently cooperate.

Knowledge of the map isn't necessary but it is preferable.

Already have a party of 3 people including myself.

No-brainer that you must speak English.

Please send me a message via Xbox Live. GT: CooperTrooper93

Cheers! :drunk

Going for the Easter egg again tonight at 11pm EST. Add me as a friend/send me a message if you would like to join my session.

It goes without saying that you MUST have a mic as communication is vital in completing these Easter eggs.

I'll try to make it. I got perma jug, know map layout, watched vidoes on EE, and have mic.

I'll try to make it. I got perma jug, know map layout, watched vidoes on EE, and have mic.

Ill be on all night tonight trying to get it and various other COD achievements. Shoot me a message when you get on and I'll join. Know the map and the steps and I definitely have a mic.

looking for another two people to crack the Easter Egg with at some point during this week/weekend.

1.x JOsHuWa x

2.xLs DeViLzZz

3.l Chief Doja l

drop your GT in there and i'll arrange a time for us to do it.

Also, I generally have at least one other person on and looking to do it if we can't find a fourth or have one flake out on us.

looking for another two people to crack the Easter Egg with at some point during this week/weekend.

1.x JOsHuWa x

2.xLs DeViLzZz

3.l Chief Doja l

drop your GT in there and i'll arrange a time for us to do it.

Also, I generally have at least one other person on and looking to do it if we can't find a fourth or have one flake out on us.

the 3 easter eggs is all i have left to do on this game so ill be on often to go for them so ill play

btw what happened to that fat useless c*** cooper last night kept me up til near 5 am kicked me from party and heard nothing from the dumb pos after that?

Damn Gill I didnt know what had happened to you last night. You were just gone after a while. We never ended up getting it anyway. It was lagging for a little bit and we couldn't do much then our fourth (which I'm sad to admit was my friend) kept fucking it up.

i remember we played and i was in the room with the quick revive with you and your friend lagged out then cooper said to quit out after that he said hang on til i try something kicked me from party and i waited for about 15 messaged him nothing so i went to bed

I am looking to go for the Die Rise easter egg. I can be on whenever if you tell me beforehand.

I appear offline frequently so just send me a message/friend request stating that you want to go for the Die Rise easter egg and we can go for it.

GT: ry8an25oliver93

Edit: I got the achievement. I only need one of the Diner Turned achievements now.

Edited by Ry8an25oliver93

I'd like to give a mad shout out to King Justinius, Reddy Rx, and CooperTrooper for their help in getting High maintenance. I had been trying to get it for quite some time and the four of us made it look easy. I'd also like to thank X360A for helping me find teammates that made it a cake walk. Love this site.