MP3 player rumor?

The Lovat Scout

A guy in my clan/group that isn't the most trustworthy kind-of-guy (pretty sure he's a compulsive liar, lol) got the game early. I believe this only because it's on his recent games and I'm literally seeing that he's in-game now through dashboard.

I brought up the idea that maybe your character could walk around with an MP3 player (iPod; mobile radio player; etc.) since the soundtrack is supposedly so awesome. I mean, when I played GTA 3, Vice and IV, I would sometimes just sit in the car and just listen to the radio stations. So I figured since you're not always going to be in a car, and lets be real, this is a modern game: ipods are not a new thing. So why not give your player one? Its totally realistic and helps promote all that work they put into the music and radio.

ANYWAYS, I talked about this awhile ago to him and a few other people. Now he says that there IS one of these things in game and it's awesome and blah blah. Well, I've tried to do some research around the internet and haven't found any other information on this aside from him.

Anyone heard of this or maybe has an early copy as well that can confirm?

As awesome as I think it would be, I don't think it's in the game :(

Bit like with Saints Row IV, could go through the radio stations while on foot. Hope this is a hidden truth for this game.

The only reason I don't believe it is because I completely made up the idea in my head. I didn't hear anything about it, just tried to think of a solution to not having to get into a vehicle to listen to the radio stations. And since he came out of the blue and said it actually WAS in the game, I honestly couldn't believe I would've guessed something like that, lol. If not it even seems unlikely they'd add something like it through DLC...

I thought this was about Max Payne 3. MP3 player. God, I'm an idiot...

HA! Whoops! I actually never even noticed that. I was going to just put iPod rumor but new if R* put an MP# player in there similar to the iPod they wouldn't (couldn't) use the original brand name.