The Answer To Whether You Need To Collect Innkeeper Holmsteins Keggs

Right today at 5:01pm i completed the battle where you defeat Hel's Harbinger. After the long speech from Freya about how Hel is not dead just hurt; and that she has gone back to Isaholm when . . .

*Clink* 4 achievements for 120g

Those achievements were:

1. Demon's Nemesis - 40g

2. Hero of Caldberg - 10g

3. Redeemer of Galcliff Normal - 30g

4. Redeemer of Galcliff Hard - 40g

So just to clarify, you Do Not have to get the keggs for innkeeper Holmstein, they are Just for extra money.

You Can just go straight into the epic battle and fight giants. Not doing the keggs for innkeeper Holmstein does Not affect Any of the above achievements.

Hope this helps people who were just as stuck as me!

Thanks,

Roaming Dragon

I don't even know why the devs put that in as a listed quest. I'd understand if they wanted to remind people how to earn extra money, but they didn't do it for the first area. Oh well, I'm about to attack Thornvik, so gotta go.

Yeah this was the most annoying part for me, Because they didn't put it into the first bit i assumed that, because the circle was still red, you had to complete that before you had to carry on. So after a good 2 hours of searching the beaches i just though F**k that!

I just went into battle and hoped for the best, and it paid off thank god! i would of been P*ssed if it didn't work!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...