Little help guys...SHHHH wont unlock

OK...So I have completed level 2 and level 5 multiple times on officer difficulty. Everytime I have counted 10 plus silent kills. I cannot get the achievement to unlock. Any suggestions for me? I have also completed the level everytime. Am I the only one having this problem?

Edited by moab355

OK...So I have completed level 2 and level 5 multiple times on officer difficulty.

Taken from the msbox trophy guide ---

Shhhhh 25

Complete any level with 10 silent kills, on OFFICER or greater difficulty.

Can easily be done on mission 2 or 5 as there are more than 10 opportunities here, and you can restart checkpoint if you mess up. You'll get the achievement during the mission stats at the end.

NOTE: It seems the achievement might be glitched and may only work on mission 6.

I have not gotten it on any of the missions and have tried a few times thru on each one. I am going to finish up the game and then try and get it afterwards...

Question for the individuals that have received the achievement. Did you get it on the first playthru of the section or did you mess one up and restart the checkpoint and still get the achievement?

I was wondering if you did not get the 10 silent kills the first time thru without reloading a checkpoint it would glitch or you just could not get it? If you mess up you have to start from the beginning of the chapter to get it....

All right I have come to the conclusion that if the achievement glitches on you, you have to clear your cache and play thru the 2nd level. You have to do it the first time thru, if you mess up on your silent kills with the dog, you can not restart the checkpoint or it will glitch on you again...

This is my own personal experience. I hope that it helps others that have the same problem....

I noticed that there are 2 animations when Shadow is killing an enemy from behind. The first one is when he bites the head and the enemy screams while the other one is when he bites the chest/neck and the enemy doesn't make a sound. I think a silent kill is the latter. But everytime I hold down L2 (I have the PS3 version) and x even when the prompt of silent kill appears, he will do the kill animation when the enemy makes a sound. I have killed more than 10 enemies silently now for 4 levels but no Shhh pops out. I'm just wondering if there is a certain space/distance that I should put between the enemy and me. Any help would be appreciated.

I actually tried not holding L2 and just pressed x and Shadow performed the kill with the guy screaming. The same animation when I hold L2 and press x. So i'm kinda confused with that. I don't know if the animation when the enemy screams is a silent kill.