Online Boosting Advice - Survival Method

shinyshirthero

ANYONE WHO IS BOOSTING DOA4 NEEDS TO READ THIS!

I just wanted to fully explain the survival wins boosting method for those who do not know how effective this can be.

Basically, your main account plays two other profiles (second accounts) of two other boosters (a second account is easy to set up, just register another email address thru hotmail or whatever and then either use 48hr trials or just sign up for the £4.99 per month option -its really not alot of cash)

you then go into survival, play the other two second accounts for 100 matches (the people who have the second accounts can go and do something else/watch tv/whatever for 20 -30 mins - saves on bordem) this way the games dont go unofficial (if you play 1v1 versus the same profile the games will start to not count towards your rank after 30ish games)

this way you get 25,000 points as you play all 100 games without it becoming unofficial (rather than the 7,500 you get for 1v1.) So this way it doesnt matter what rank you are or what rank your opponents are you still get a shed load of points.

So if you are interested in this method, message me on live, i have two accounts and 2 xboxes and i really wanna get this done! But this post is to make everyones life easier on this S.O.B. game!

• 1 month later...

I m sorry but you wrong. I have play with 3 friends in survival online mode. And after about 30 games my first friend and i recivied "this is un unofficial match". At the end of the next match (against my second friend) we recieved exactly the same message. So now there is no more possible to becomse SS rank in playing with 2 friends who just lose game after game

It's seem impossible now to get SS rank (except with the legit way)

I m sorry but you wrong. I have play with 3 friends in survival online mode. And after about 30 games my first friend and i recivied "this is un unofficial match". At the end of the next match (against my second friend) we recieved exactly the same message. So now there is no more possible to becomse SS rank in playing with 2 friends who just lose game after game

It's seem impossible now to get SS rank (except with the legit way)

It does work. Just get 100 wins in a row against 2 other accounts. You don't get a message till after the 100 wins anyway

• 2 weeks later...
Or...you could have used weekend like these to play with any silver accounts,that means you could create and use any account you liked.I just gave it a try and i reached level A with just a couple of survivals

Tried it. Only problem was NOONE was online, and those that were were too busy with Reach :/

Tried it. Only problem was NOONE was online, and those that were were too busy with Reach :/

Bad luck...plus i found out another interesting thing with my friends. If u start a survival,and quit lets say (you have to be lobby king so you can launch the match again) with 40 wins,you will get the experience from those battles,and now,just start again a survival and take it all the way,the bonus at the end will still be the same and you earned some extra xp with those 40 battles

• 2 months later...

I am having troubles with this method. I have two Xbox 360s my wifes and mine we used a free trial to make a second name on her system, so now there is her and a guest name with gold plus my account on another system. now how can I get all three of these accounts into an online survival game? since it seems to only let me and only one of the two accounts into the match.

Edit: Sorry I went back and read this post better. I thought it was saying this method could be done with two boosters (you and one other). So how this works is you need three people all with a second account (so you can take your losses on the second account not effecting your rank progression on your main account)? Well I have 2 accounts, and I am up for boosting anytime durning the weekends. Just send me a friends request to Gamertag: Masterhook99 and a message letting me know you wanna boost Dead or Alive 4. If someone else has two Xbox 360s and can rent or buy another copy of this game we can do it with just two of us.

Edited by MasterHook