hokage

how do i get in to the lederbords for the hogake rank achivement. im jonin now. and i did like 2 wins after that. but i diden't even go in to the end of the leaderboard? why? . how many wins do I need to have to get in to the leaderboards.

and do anny one know how many wins I need for the achivements atm? do I ned to beat the topp player. or the last player to be hokage. like 100+ win? :o

sry for my bad english xP

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The thing is, you have to work on many victories in order to reach Hokage. Coz one of the facts that some doesn't know here is that you need to have more wins than the Hokage you're facing and if you win you'll get the title.

Sounds easy? Well it gets harder. These days, it's gonna be hard to get it coz as the game gets older, the harder it is to find Hokages with low victories. I only got lucky facing a Hokage with 75 victories while I got 150, so yeah.

• 2 months later...
No, you need a total of +60 wins in the third keaderboard "Tower of death". To get one you only need to achieve three victories in a row. If you happen to lost you can try again.

Wait, one 'Hokage Win Point' needs three victories in a row? And what if you do 4 in a row? Do you get two hokage wins?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Getting this achievement confused me...But this was like a year ago. If I remember, you have to get 2 wins to get into the tower and then just keep winning. You don't need like a streak of X amount of wins...just an overall amount. On the leaderboard, look at the lowest ranked Hokage (this will be the latest person to get the achievement). See how many wins they have, and compare this with how many you have. In doing this, you should know how many more you have to go. Best of luck. :)

The Hokage Achievement is like...well, you do it for hell of it. No GS, but still or even more important that the others. Reputation. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...