Achievement Guide

Tyger7

I need some help.

I built every weapon but didn't get the achievement.

I got the first achievement (for building one) but i'm not getting the one for building every single weapon.

My Molotov card is STILL a scrap card, not a real one...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You might want to mention that you have to complete Bob's request to find his daughter before fighting Jed. At around 8 PM I tried to initiate contact with Bob after fighting Jed, but that didn't work. I also went inside the saferoom and back outside, that didn't work either. I eventually just started a new game. Might be a glitch or something.

I'm guessing that all survivors need to be saved before giving Katey the last Zombrex.

Good guide Tyger7!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1439/+fdJsQ==.jpgChop Shop 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Defeat Jed the Mechanic.

You will face Jed after you give Katey the Zombrex shot. This will take place anywhere from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM depending on when you give her the medicine. Preparing for this fight wouldn't be a bad idea. If you decide to go for some combo weapons, pick ones that are melee based and the helmet/beer combo for health. Though if you decide you don't want to waste time, a broadsword works very well too. The door to the roof is locked once you meet him, which is good because the sniper does almost no damage to him anyways and he will shoot you too. The snack area is open though. Just go back and forth refilling your life and attacking him. He will not follow you back inside.

I found the best way to kill him is to use the sniper on the roof of the safe house and go back and forth from cover using the car you are next to when the fight begins. You can dodge his shotgun if timed correctly and can kill him with about 15 of the 20 shots.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...