this game is amazing

hardy86

i have never hearld of naruto in till now my mate left his game round mine and i was bored so i thought i pop it in 4 hours later im still hooked on it point off this thread if people come in thinking should i rent or buy i would buy it it cant b that much any more and its a great game is the first game like this one

• 1 month later...

Yes! if you are any kind of fan of naruto or just picked it up and started playing it, it is definitely worth buying/playing/renting whatever. the next one after this will be amazing seeing as it will be in naruto part 2. but this one is just all around great. but i thought i would throw a loving opinion out there

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah iv got it! Its such a cracking games... youll probably notice as you go thew the game it can get quite repetitive but because you get the fights and stuff it allways made me come back for more :-) Completed story mode ages ago and havnt really picked up more on it since so i might go back to clean up some acheivments or whatever

but yeah i do recommend this to fans and also people who arent into the series but are just looking for an all out good adventure :-)

No, this game is not that great. Even the Naruto´s PSP´s game have better graphics. Story mode is full of s tu pi d missions and many characters are broken.

Um, it's the best Naruto game out there to be honest.

The PSP game does not have better graphics atall. The 360 graphics are great, they just look really nice.

I agree the story missions get repetitive but there wasnt much else they can do as it only goes up to like episode 140 or something?

No characters are broken from what I've seen.. Some are slightly overpowered online such as Rock Lee or Itachi but not broken.

Actually give examples of what you're talking about before making false accusations o.o.

Um, it's the best Naruto game out there to be honest.

The PSP game does not have better graphics atall. The 360 graphics are great, they just look really nice.

I agree the story missions get repetitive but there wasnt much else they can do as it only goes up to like episode 140 or something?

No characters are broken from what I've seen.. Some are slightly overpowered online such as Rock Lee or Itachi but not broken.

Actually give examples of what you're talking about before making false accusations o.o.

Have you tried Up+YYX with Temari? Totally broken. It is not impossible to sub, but it is broken.

The graphips are way too weird, the Sakura on the game is totally diferent from the one we all know.

Worst story mode ... Id lost more than 10 hours of my life, but you cant play with all characters if you dont complete it ...

• 2 weeks later...
Have you tried Up+YYX with Temari? Totally broken. It is not impossible to sub, but it is broken.

The graphips are way too weird, the Sakura on the game is totally diferent from the one we all know.

Worst story mode ... Id lost more than 10 hours of my life, but you cant play with all characters if you dont complete it ...

The Sakura is different how so?

The hair? She cuts her hair after one of the sound ninjas holds her by her longer hair in the Forest of Death.

The graphical style is called "cel-shading".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i dont know if anyone told you, but this game is the 2nd one of its kind( i think its much better then the 1st) Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja

but the storyline to naruto its freakin awsome, so if your new to it id buy broken bonds and rent the rise of a ninja

• 2 months later...
i dont know if anyone told you, but this game is the 2nd one of its kind( i think its much better then the 1st) Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja

but the storyline to naruto its freakin awsome, so if your new to it id buy broken bonds and rent the rise of a ninja

I have both games, but ROAN first and I have to say that TBB was a huge dissapointment to me. Nowdays, you should get TBB cus the only people that plays on ROAN are those who need the online achievements.

• 7 months later...

I enjoyed this game, but maybe because it was naturally addicting with all the fights thrown in the mix with a good balance of puzzles and mini games. The repetitiveness after the first 3 hours is a total drag and repeated areas get really boring, and as said a lot of the characters are broken. For a Naruto game this is great and I'd recommend to any fan of the series but not many others. My biggest problem is it glitched on me 87% of the way through the story mode and there's no way I can continue (no way I'm spending another 9 hours on this game), guess I'll just be doing some online before I finish with it.

Wow. This game was awesome. After playing this I'm definitely going to get Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Two different types of games. This one is fetch quests and plot motivated while UNS is fighting on top of cinema sequences. That being said, both have been a favorite series of mine to play. I' looking forward to UNS AND a sequal to Broken Bond.

Two different types of games. This one is fetch quests and plot motivated while UNS is fighting on top of cinema sequences. That being said, both have been a favorite series of mine to play. I' looking forward to UNS AND a sequal to Broken Bond.

oh i see. i tried the demo for 360 and i see the difference in fighting already. It's pretty good though. Can't wait for it.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...