Random 'Creepy' Loading Screens

SIMPLYMIDGET

oh, if thats the screen then i have seen it.. i guess i was so filled with rage when it happened that i didnt care about it.

I think it only happens when you die during/after fighting the image of your partner. Could be wrong though.

I think you're right about that. I know I have seen the same screen when playing but didn't pay that much attention to it.

One also happens when you have to save your partner at the beginning of 13. I you die before you make it to him, a different loading screen will appear

Exactly! Happened to me just about now and I noticed that the creepy voice said something like "Out! Get The Fuck Out", if I remember correctly, it is from that guy at chapter 12 that aparently knew you. After you land on him, if you didn't kill him, he will pull his pistol and before shooting you, he says exactly that from the loading screen.

BTW, the creepy loading screen appear only once, if you die again, the loading will be back to normal. That's a pretty interesting thing, looks like some subliminar message! :eek::woop:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...