Achievement Trading/Multiplayer Thread

Tyger7

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quantum Theory Boost Party List(as of 2/13/2011)

1. JuanOrtizSr (Eastern Standard Time)

2. Kallandras (Central Standard Time)

3. Lightz R

4. Messiah monk

5. MurmuringJASON (Greenwich Mean Time)

6. YELLOW LEADER (Eastern Standard Time)

7. llmerkedu505

8. bleeap

Note: In case we are having a hard time with someone not being able to boost, I have a second 360 that can sub as a "dummy account" (hello, Gears of War). It maybe the standard or replacement (as needed). Also, as for a dry-run, we can try to boost next weekend (if anyone agrees). I am available to boost ANYTIME. I will be sending you guys messages individually to see where you stand.

Edited by Redemption Mode

Quantum Theory Boost Party List(as of 2/14/2011)

1. JuanOrtizSr (Eastern Standard Time)

2. Kallandras (Central Standard Time)

3. Lightz R

4. Messiah monk

5. MurmuringJASON (Greenwich Mean Time)

6. YELLOW LEADER (Eastern Standard Time)

7. llmerkedu505

8. bleeap

Alternates:

action frampton

Note: We can try to boost next weekend (if anyone agrees). I am available to boost ANYTIME. I will be sending you guys messages individually to see where you stand. The first 5 to respond will be in. Please check your messages daily.

This weekend, we are hoping to knock out some of these MP Achievements.

This is who is in 100% for this weekend:

myself

YELLOW LEADER

MurmuringJASON

Please Note: These are the ACTUAL Gamertags and not the X360a Accounts. Also, I will be sending FR's the The List.

I have sent FR's to - Kallandras, MurmuringJASON, llmerkedu505, Lightz R, Messiah Monk, and action frampton.

I will be updating the boost party members as the day(s) progress.

Edited by Redemption Mode
FR sent out to...

What's your gamertag, Juan? Anyway, I was somehow interested into it, but 8 people together for 50 hours, seriously? I found just one person in my gamer experience who was as much dedicated as this thing would require, 8 from all different time zones with their own businesses, it'd be a totally lucky event if they'd all be in-heat-completionists. Sorry, that's not to discourage you guys or be the asshole of the party, I'm just trying to shed some light on the real situation as it seems the first attempt didn't go so well. I actually just wanted to ask one thing: is it totally impossible to do it not with so many other people? No way at all to earn points with less people in the group, maybe just 4, starting an online match on any other mode, maybe even with the downside that it'd be slower?

The minimum players needed for a match to begin is 6.

I have sessions arranged over the next 2 weeks, if anyone would like to join then send a message over xbox live and i will invite people into the session. i will also be sending random invites to people who are on this site and want to boost quantum theory

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just ordered this off of Amazon, got it in the mail today, and behold, the case held no game. So once I get this settled and figured out, I'll be up for boosting this. I'm available pretty much whenever.

GT: srylain the 2nd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...