What is your LEAST favorite track

Dragon86

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why does everyone hate catalunya. i love that track and always have. i was well happy when it was put on forza 3. i dont like silverstone though. its so boring to watch as well as drive round. one of the worst tracks in the world. theres better british tracks. my local track brands hatch. would love to see that come back in F1. snetterton with the changes its having over the winter would be as awesome track. GET RID OF SILVERSTONE!!!

I would say so far it would be Cataluyna. I just really don'y like the chicane at the end and the acute turn half way through slows me down so much. Still came 2nd, damn Button not being caught up in the crash... Urgh! :p

Hell no thats my favourite right now.. i got pole and won the race :o with my virgin lol. Engineer was going mad on the radio at the end lol!

yet to come across a track i genuinely dislike although i can't say i've raced catalunya or singapore yet so my opinion might change.

monaco is a great track IMO!

Ok I've played a few more tracks in career now and catalunya is a horribly hard track. Qualified 18th and I don't think I could have got anymore out the car. Race will be tonight after restarting a couple of times last night and ending up frustrated.

My worst tracks have got to be Silverstone (finishing in a lapped 23th, with me taking Massa out in the process), and also Singapore (crashing out in the first lap of the race, taking out Massa, Hamilton, Button and Kobyashi with me - it was pretty spectacular).

Favorite tracks are Monaco (finished poll potion on qualifying in the wet with 8 seconds to spare, but crashed out on lap 16, taking Vettel out with me, but nobody likes Vettel and it's really enjoyable).

Also Catalynya, it was my first single player win, I was 16 seconds in front until I missed the first corner, still come first though.

Also another personal favorite is Abu Dhabi, with the perfect setup I was 26 seconds ahead of 2nd place and come out the pits still 1st.

Catalunya wasn't kind to me either. My problems were in the last few corners, especially the chicane.

Same here; even if I qualify OK it seems whatever my pit strategy I end up 20 seconds down because either someone doesn't pit, or the lollipop man holds me up.

Have add another nothc into catalunya's coffin - i HATE eveything herman Tilke has ever done - the man is single handedly ruining F1 circuits.

They're all so boring and the same.

Exception being Abu Dhabi if he had a hand in that.

But I HATE what he did the the hockenheim and i HATE what he did to Catalunya - ruined two brilliant circuits with horrific sections and sucked the soul out.

I used ot love screaming out of the last looooong corner at Catalunya full thorttole and burning down the straight. now it feels like a chore!

I hate monaco in RL and wish it wasn't on the calendar - it's incredibly boring for fans as nothing happens if it doesn't rain!

Singapore is the worst circuit by far. Keep spinning off when clipping the inside curbs. Just doesn't flow too stop start. Silverstone & Spa are the best for me really quick tracks.

Adasi: I agree Hockenheim was wicked once with that monster straight into the forest. Catalunya could still get rid of the final chicane. In motogp they don't use it.

Edited by webbface

Monaco all the way! I managed to post a pole position after a lot of restarting the session! however i already had a 5 place grid drop for piledriving Glock into a wall in one of the practise sessions... then on the race i used all 4 flashbacks, pitted twice with smashed off front wings and drove most of the race with a slightly damaged wing... I finished 10th and I was delighted... I also wrecked Massa's car midway thru the race and took no penalty so that was ok too!