Vehicle Location Guide (360 Degree Rotation Videos)

Grifftuitous

You can find the Ford V8 Sedan in the strett crime "The Badger Game"...it is your car you follow the suspect with...just got it this morning...please guys, i give help here...help me out too please...

I still need:

11/25 Ford Convertible

24/25 Pontiac Torpedo Six

Quoting myself ;) No one wanted to help out so i did it by myself the quick way ;) Forget about the given solution concerning those 2 cars and their case locations...they aren't there!!!

11/25 Ford Convertible (Cabrio) was all over the place between 3rd and 6th...i played the last case if this might help...

24/25 Pontiac Torpedo Six was the last i needed...i found it driving around and between the MacArthur Park landmark. There is a street right in between the park...there were quiet a lot of those...game finished...now waiting for DLC`S!!!

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have spent several hours searching for the Plymouth Special Deluxe Six. Can anyone please give me a better description of where I might find one? I have tried the parking lot to the east of the blood-stained door at least 50 times with no luck.

Edit: Mere seconds after posting I found this car in a parking lot between Olive St and Hill St, north of 5th.

Edited by BDBick
Found car

pictures and videos 9of what they look like) are nice, but i need specific locations.

uhg i hate this chieve.

so let me get this straight some cars cant be gotten unless you play certain "crimes" over again?

uhg.

i was hoping for hey go to the corner of x and y and right they the car will be.

13 more cars to go . . .

I have a tip for everyone, it probably seems obvious but I thought I'd share it since I'm in a very happy mood. If you're close to 95 and you're having a lot of trouble finding a car that isn't where it says it should be roughly, then instead of spending countless hours and just becoming more infuriated( like I did) I suggest you turn the game off. Leave it for a while. This is probably just a coincidence but I couldn't find the Ford Convertible, no matter what I done. Reloaded the mission over 40 times, drove around hollywood for 5 hours. I left it for 24 hours, just turned my xbox on now, started up "The Black Caesar" save I had, turned around in the parking lot behind the Numbers Operation and what do you know? The car was sitting right there, looking straight at me. Like I said, probably just a coincidence, It's all about luck anyway...

Took me 4 hours to track down the last 4 cars I was missing. It's been said before, but your best bet is to keep warping within the area the car is found. Warp to an intersection, run around for a bit and if the car isn't there, just fast travel to another. This is how I found the Pontiac Torpedo Six, Plymouth Special Deluxe Six and the Packard Clipper Six. They showed up within seconds of getting to a new location.

Really Ford Tudor Convertible is in the parking during the case "A Polite Invitation"?

I have restarted this case like 5 times and still I haven't seen the car in the parking...

It's the last car that I need to complete the game.

Edited by xMarston

I appreciate the effort on this guide. I do. But this guide only helped with the truly static cars (Ice truck, military nash, etc).

A lot of these locations need to be tested. I'm not positive, but there's a likelihood that some parking lots will almost always have a specific car in them in free roam. This case specific stuff "parking lot over there" angle doesn't work.

I appreciate the effort on this guide. I do. But this guide only helped with the truly static cars (Ice truck, military nash, etc).

A lot of these locations need to be tested. I'm not positive, but there's a likelihood that some parking lots will almost always have a specific car in them in free roam. This case specific stuff "parking lot over there" angle doesn't work.

imagine is assassins creed flags were to move randomly. wtf were they thinking? collectables that move.

4 left, reaad this who thread and got some tips (that may or may not work), but if anyone has anymore tips, thanks.

1. Buick Eight Coupe 1.4

Location: Downtown, Central. Look for one parked in the motel parking lot where you find Film Reel 4 (Nightmare Alley)

2. Pontiac Torpedo Six 1.24

Location: Westlake, Hollywood. Find one during "The Silk Stocking Murder" in the parking lot behind the Maldonado Residence. Also found in the Boxing Stadium parking lot during "The Set Up."

3. Cadillac Serise 61 2.3

Location: Common in Westlake. Also found in Wilshire in the small children's park on 2nd Street.

4. Pontiac Sedan Six 2.18

Location: Downtown, Central. This can be found ambiently Downtown.

btw what does ambiently mean?

this game has giving me a headache.

Just wanted to say thank you! Great guide. It actually helped to just see what the missings cars looked like so I could steal 'em as I was collecting the reels.

I do recommend to anyone to load a Kelso mission to collect reels so that you don't have to wait for your partner to quick travel (saves you time!).

Thanks much for the guide and for the person who supplied all the videos. That really did help. The cars all look so darn much alike that I probably have passed one of the final two that I need a zillion times.

I still need:

Mercury Custom 2DR (East Downtown is the "location") - What area constitues East Downtown...maybe some border streets or a smattering of cross streets or a landmark to use as a "hub". Will try to replay "silk stocking" case in the morning.

Packard Custom - (The Gas Man)....I played the case thru and when I came out of Instaheat after interviewing the Instaheat guy, I saw the car in the lot. The cut scene played (and YES, I let it play all the way through)...when it came back to being playable...the GD car was GONE. FRUSTRATING doesn't even come close. Will give that case one more try and probably do minimal clue finding to get the instruction to go to Instaheat.

These are the last two things I need to get 100% for the game.

I'm trying to find this car for ages now.

Drove around in Hollywood and tried replaying the "A polite invitation" mission without luck.

Any other suggestions...?

Never mind.

Just found it.The randomness of this achievement was driving me insane.

Edited by uhKillswitch

9. Buick Ambulance

Location: Central. This is actually a rare find. It's not the same make as the ones the city has in service. This Buick model can be found in the West Central area on 8th Between Beacon and Union.

Actually, there is a better place for this ambulance and it isn't at all rare. Just go to the Good Samaritan Hospital (a landmark) and there should be three of them at any given time. :)