Official Bitching thread!

CovertDog

biggest complaint....... FUCKING RANK RESET......... SO FUCKING LAME

why do games do that? cant they fucking keep track of shit?

Implying that all companies should be and are able to always punish the right people, and not make mistakes. All companies make such mistakes, it's not always possible to tell who's innocent and who's not.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a bullshit game on the highest difficulty.

Can't throw back grenades, you move slow as shit, enemies can fucking shoot through your goddamn cover, and the checkpoints are awful.

just all around horrible waste of $60. Fuck THQ, this is going on ebay.

You'll have to pay somebody to take it off your hands.:(

so i took a break from crysis 2 to go play homefront withmy brother freezes mid game..okay no worries turn it back on..now i got the freeze bug bullshit happening i honestly liked the game and now idk wtf to do with it so sick of games comming out half developed because companies just want their money if anyone has any other sugguestions other than the clear cache and install the hd i'd love to know....once again...fuck this game :uzi::uzi::uzi:

Worst Fault of the Game !!

I was bored with the single player, it took me less than 4 hours , and it didnt make want more.

But the MP is quitte good , i dont mind the outdated graphic engine or the framerate or the animation of the soldieres , but as i noticed in the single player, bullet penetration is abssent , you cant kill 2 enemies with one bullet, neither you can shoot enemies behind thin sheet of metal or wood....

I hate that really so much.

Hope they solve it with a patch but i doubt it.

Actually... just started the game, using JUST a Pistol and I just killed 2 Guys with 1 Round through both heads with a PISTOL. And same mission, same gun, actually same exact spot... fired and killed a man standing on the otherside of a thin metal sheet.

Soooo... I don't really understand what your issues is, but works fine for me.

Gave them the benifit of the doubt for fixing this.

They've taken to long.

So I have traded it and will buy it again when its dirt cheap.

Im not paying £35 quid for a game, mainly for multiplayer thats broken for finding matches, especially with teams.

If they can't fix it within the first week internally, and need to go via Microsoft to fix it, well, that a pretty bad mess they had before launch.

Beta next time.

Starting this game I heard that it was awful and no one was going to buy it....... going from that, the game was great. The story mode was pretty short, and those achievements to not die in any level are kinda stupid but overall I liked the game a lot.

Online the only real problem I see so far is the not being able to shoot people through anything at all, which after playing COD for years, this was quite annoying.

At level 43, my stats got reset and I had to reunlock everything, but I still got to keep my rank. Getting the expert challenges again is going to be annoying, but o well. At the same time, I was around 41 newspapers collected in the sp. It went right back down to 0.

I was pissed and took a break off homefront, but I'll be getting right back into now.

How the fuck are you supposed to make it through an entire without dying when you're slower than Forrest Gump on heroine? Let alone when the levels are a whole hour long, what the fuck were the programmers thinking?

Anyway. Multiplayers fun, but they should have called the game "When Call of Duty meets Battlefield"

I getting tired of the glitches in the SP, Im trying to beat the levels with out dying but on level 4 the wall, I cant conttrol Goliath to take out the tank. On level 3, right at the end Goliath wouldnt shoot, so the helicopter killed me, some times Goliath wont lock on and blow things up.

It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have to start the whole level over again

It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt have to start the whole level over again

You don't have to start the whole level again (unless you are trying for Iron Man), just start at the last checkpoint.

Take your time, make sure you lock on and then don't let the target out of the sight until the rockets are on their way. If you let go too early the target is lost

:mad:this is the most dissappointing overated game ive ever played. thq hang ur heads in shame. mp servers are toss and the challenges are as fun as sticking my head down the toilet. and a short single player cut short 4 cash in dlc with achievements. thq gettin as bad as ea.plus i have2do all the mp b.sh t if i want this 100percent complete:mad:

Like everyone else thouight this was way too short. I was really looking forward to this but it didn't even feel like it had a proper ending there was no conclusion. If they do a second im just gonna rent and save myself some money.

On the bright side tho did like reading the newspaper clippings and wandering through a ruined America..... but thats probably just me.

Why do developers put MP achievements into games that force you to play the game in a certain way?..In this case its the challenges for 100%. They force you to use a bunch of garbage weopons that you wouldn't normally use (for good reason) and then force you to get kill streaks with them..its retarded. An example of this is the sniper rifle. I don't normally snipe..I general hate sniping and snipers with the exception of BFBC cos that game actually took skill to snipe. I normally like to get stuck in, always attacking and never camping. On this however they force you to use a terrible sniper rifle and then force you to get a 10 streak with it which basically removes you from the game and makes you of no use to the team...which in turn makes the game less fun. I've got no problem with MP cheevos but these ones are just spoiling the game a bit i feel.

The second thing is when will developers change the power of the knife. In games like CoD and HF its almost that the knife is the most powerful weopon in the game. I've lost count of the number of times someone has been running at me, soaked up 3-4 shots and then stabbed me. Why is the knife more powerful than a gun?!..I mean seriously how often does a soldier pull out a knife in the middle of a gun fight?. The knife should take 2-3 stabs to kill someone, not one. Or maybe if someone is charging at you and you are shooting them they should slow down or something as they take damage. It shouldn't be more powerful than bullets.

Ok these challenges aren't gonna complete themselves so rant over.

Edited by Mumbles

NERD RAGE trying to do these levels without dying.

Freaking glitches galore, getting stuck, AI not able to make it to the waypoint so I can't continue, random deaths, double grenades. I can't believe how many times I've tried replaying these stupid-assed missions on EASY. :(

I hate the snipers that infest every single map and can't shoot anything else. The tanks that suck down 10 rockets and 4 Hellfire missles and yet they still drive around and kill me in my spawn. The spawn killers that need to get forced out of our spawn when the map moves forward or back. The stupid teammates that seem to be in every room and every game that I get in. And the fact that I save my BP the whole game to call in an Attack Heli, and then it gets shoot down within 30 seconds and I didn't even get a kill, give me a fucking refund or something!!!

I seriously regret buying this game. First I was upset at the beginning when a kid has to watch his parents get shot, totally uncalled for in a game.

Then they make the single player worth the least amount of GS in the game. The game seems like it is trying really hard to be a Modern Warfare, but it puts all its GS in the MP to compensate for the random drops and the lack luster gaming. Not to mention the oddest cheevos I have ever seen for going in with a party. I mean, really? Why bother?

So regretting buying this game. I liked the story and the variety to play, but there is so much they could have done A LOT better.

Give it a month? Fuck that... games should be good to go when they launch, not "hey..heres shitty buggy game where half the features don't work but you can pass the time playing our 3 hour campaign until we fix it"

Game actually gets worse the more you play it..start noticing even more problems.

-To few weapons in MP

-3 hour campaign

-Poor graphics

-Server issues/forced to play player hosted rooms

-Slow,sluggish controls

-2 gametypes..

just to name a few things..

Amen to that, brother. Devs are all about releasing half ready crap and then fixing it later, if they bother fixing it at all. At least they don't release a game and then release DLC like 2 days later expecting me to buy something that could have already been in the game... oh wait...