Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, is there anyone willing to share his warrior pawn? I need a strong warrior :S

No need to be level 200 but still, a great warrior!

I'll be happy to rate it 5 stars on all categories!

May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.

Will add you later, or send me a FR on live. I need some attack magic because atm i am using a warrior, fighter, Mage, ranger. Think I need a decent Sorcerer or Mystic Knight?

Will do, all I use is one Mage, me a Magick Archer and 2 Sorcerers. they do more damage as a pair.

May I suggest using a Ranger, Sorc, or Strider for damage? If you need a tank, a Fighter (they have abilities to gain aggro) is a much better way to go. I have over 150+ hours invested and can honestly tell you Warriors offer little to nothing. Even with the best armor and weapons, they are so limited, it's depressing. I messed around with a Warrior, leveled its vocation to max and had the best weapon ... took 10+ minutes to kill a Hydra where as a Ranger would kill it within a minute or two.

I am just offering advice from someone who has played all the classes and has quite a bit of experience. Warriors have some of the coolest looking armor and that's about it.

Thanks again, I may definitely try to change my class then!

Anyway your 200 lvl pawn it's still pwning enemies!

Hi guy's, I've just got the game and there so many good pawns on here its hard to choose. I think i need a high lvl mage and a healer.

So if anyone has or have used these ^^ pawns FR me because I sure need the help lol.

GT: Residog1.

If anyone is interested in hiring my pawn send me a friend request so you can get her for free my tag is Jamese7en.

Vocation: Mage

Level: 74

Inclanation: Primary = Utilitarian Secondary = Mitigator

her foe quest and area knowledge is nearly completely maxed out.

equipped with everfall gear all to a dragonforged standard.

Im pretty much just trying to climb as high as I can on the leaderboards so Id really appreciate the hire, currently at rank 95.

Edited by Jamese7eN

I'm looking for high level Rangers with:

- Scather/ Challenger incliniation (or)

- Challenger/Scather inclination

but without:

- Great Gamble (pawns spam it, constantly, at Goblins... always out of mana... its pointless and idiotic)

I shall reward their services with gear and knowledge.

hi all ive just started out and looking for a high level sorcerer n strider if you have and would like to friend request me, cant offer much in return (unless youve been playing ssx then i have loads of easy medal times scores etc you can abuse)

Maya is looking for some work around Gransys, anything will make her happy. You want to slay a Dragon, she's up for it! You want to kick some Goblin's ass, why not, she likes to kick ass.

Maya is a 178 level Strider that has a lot of experience in battle but not so much luck with work. Well, maybe because she's not half naked or maybe because her level is rather high, I have no idea why but there must be a reason for it.

She spends more of her time in Everfall, fighting Wyrm and let me tell you she can beat the crap out of it by herself lol. Anyway, Maya and I are on a secret quest to obtain and Dragonforge every piece of equipment in the game, therefore I don't have much time to promote her. I even feel pretty stupid doing this for the first time, but I guess it won't kill me.

Here is some info about Maya that might come in handy if someone wishes to hire her. If her level makes her to expensive for you guys just send me a friend request and you can have her for free.

Info:

Name: Maya

Level: 178

HP: 4870

ST: 2690

Vacation: Strider (used to be a Fighter, so she still learns how to be a Strider)

Skills:

Hundred Kisses

Cutting Wind

Implicate

Pentad Shot

Fivefold Flurry

Downpour Volley

Inclination:

Primary: Scather

Secondary: Challenger

Weapons:

Heaven's Key

Fey Whisper

If anyone have a spare place in the party please give her a chance and I'm sure she won't let you down.

Of course people that will give her a job will also be rewarded for the trouble. When you done with her just send her back and message me the item you would like to get for the work and I'll get it for you or give it right away if I have it in my stock.

My Gamertag: H3rtZ DoNuT

Thanks in advance guys, all the work she can get will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, HD

Edited by LoD WheeZzy

Hello, first I'd like to thank Wolfspack88 for here amazing warrior tank.

I have a level 20 mage, name Emma. Trying to go for a healer and booster. She's been doing well so far, I could also take some hints on how to make her better. She was some descent gear. Try her out and tell me what you think.

GT: Zeta Dragon

I just started playing and have a level 9 Strider if anyone at all needs him.

Name is Stefano

Please feel free to let him travel the globe! Thank you very much!

Will definitely sift through these and start recruiting!

Offering up my pawn as well.

GT: StellarMess

Level: 27

Vocation: Currently Sorcerer

Primary Skills: High Ingle, High Frazil, High Levin

Secondary Skills: High Miasma, Brontide, Fire Boon

Core Skills: Levitate, Focused Bolt, Magick Agent

Augments: Awareness, Intervention, Emphasis, Suasion, Beatitude, Apotropaism, Perpetuation, Inflection

Primary Inclination: Guardian

He's not a very high level yet but if you can't afford him send me a friend request. I should be on for the next few hours.