Hidden Weapons

Zeta333

All I have managed to find is a baseball bat inside a small building next to a diner (hookies) on the highway in the nw corner of the map (south of the large bridge)

There is some body armor in the little hobo village just north of the strip club... (on a couch near the northern wall up against a support beam.)

The red dot is the strip club, the blue dot is the armor.

http://s22.postimg.org/ikhkkgh0h/armor.jpg

A rocket launcher on top of the western platform of the bridge just east of the south western airport (reached from under the bridge) - found by DarkCrown

A gas tank at a petrol station

Not a weapon, but there is a parachute at the top of the cable car in the nw corner of the map...

Edited by SpinelesS

All I have managed to find is a baseball bat inside a small building next to a diner (hookies) on the highway in the nw corner of the map

Any idea what level of body armor it is at the police station?

No idea.

When you to the "bike" repo mission, one of the two garages on the left side of the alley that you open when looking for the bike has a level 3 body armor inside -- which is pretty useful in that particular mission.

All I have managed to find is a baseball bat inside a small building next to a diner (hookies) on the highway in the nw corner of the map (south of the large bridge)

There is some body armor in the little hobo village just north of the strip club...

EDIT: Not a weapon, but there is a parachute at the top of the cable car in the nw corner of the map...

whilst there (cable car) there is also a collectable clue for a ......

Edited by JT Fever
detail

There is some body armor in the little hobo village just north of the strip club...

EDIT: Not a weapon, but there is a parachute at the top of the cable car in the nw corner of the map...

where is the body armor? I was looking all around and didn't see anything

where is the body armor? I was looking all around and didn't see anything

on a couch near the northern wall up against a support beam.

no idea how to take a pic from my game and put it on my computer, so I just modified a piece of map I found online. The red dot is the strip club, the blue dot is the armor.

http://s22.postimg.org/ikhkkgh0h/armor.jpg

Edited by SpinelesS

have anyone found any hidden weapons? So far all iv managed to find is a fucking gas can at some random gas station and free body armor at the police station. No maps so far on the locations of weapons lying around the map yet so im still stuck searching.

In the town on the northwest part of the map....find the water tower and climb to the very top....Sniper rifle.